About the Gator Frameworks Acoustic Treatment Pack
This 4-pack of foam panels features a 3D pyramid design that absorbs unwanted room noise and echoes that can interfere with a recording or live-streaming session. Each is 2" thick, and covers a 12" x 12" area.
- four charcoal-colored foam panels
- 3D pyramid design helps absorb room noise and echoes
- 12"W x 12"H x 2"D (each panel)
- weight: 2.08 oz. (per panel)
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GFW-ACPNL1212PCHA-4PK
What's in the box:
- 4 Acoustic foam panels (charcoal)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Gator Frameworks Acoustic Treatment Pack
Overview: The Gator Frameworks Acoustic Pyramid Panels improve room acoustics by absorbing unwanted reflected noise and echo during recording, playback, mixing. Each 12"x12"x2" panel is made of thick polyurethane acoustic foam in a 3D pyramid design, providing maximum surface area for sound absorption.
Applications: The Gator Frameworks Pyramid Acoustic Panels are ideal for a wide range of applications including; podcasting & broadcasting spaces, home recording studios, drum & control rooms, vocal booths, rehearsal spaces, live streaming and more.
- Acoustical Performance Rating: 0.45 NRC (Noise Reduction Coefficient)
- Material: Polyurethane foam
- Flammability Rating: Class A (rated under ASTM-E84 testing standards)
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 2" (each)
- Weight: 0.13 lbs. (each)
- Color: Charcoal