About the Gator GM-1W
Your receiver stays inside the bag during use (mic system not included).
If you carry a wireless mic system, the lightweight Gator GM-1W keeps everything you need together and neatly organized. You'll always be ready for your next assignment or performance. Your gear is well protected too.
The GM-1W firmly secures your half-rack receiver using a velcro strap and surrounds the unit in foam. Safely carry your microphone in the mic-shaped cut-out. Extra storage space for cables can be found both behind the receiver slot and in a small pocket on the side.
Time to set up shop
When you're out in the field and it's time to use your system, both padded ends of the case zip open for access to the front or back of your receiver. Two different slots above the receiver unzip to poke out the antennas — the receiver stays in the bag during use.
Once you're finished, drop in the mic, pack the cords, zip up the bag, and off you go.
- padded bag for single wireless mic system
- two zippered openings allow antennas to extend while receiver stays in case
- storage space for half-rack receiver, wireless mic, lavaliers, and cables
- front and back both unzip for easy access and setup
- handle and adjustable shoulder strap
- interior dimensions: 8-1/2"W x 2"H x 8"D
- exterior dimensions: 13-3/4"W x 4-1/2" H x 10"D
- weight: 4 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GM-1W
What's in the box:
- Black padded bag for wireless microphone system
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Zippered accessory bag
- Warranty Information
Gator GM-1W reviews
This carry bag is perfect for my wireless lapel mic and batteries, along with a handheld. It is well made and very durable. The padding protects all of the items inside
Pros: versatile, padded, size
Cons: limited protection.
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Gator GM-1W
Overview: The Gator GM-1W is a padded soft case for a single wireless microphone system. It is designed so that the wireless receiver can be used in the case. The case has space for lavalieres or hand-held wireless microphones, plus cables and body packs. A small zippered pouch is included for small accessories. The GM-1W has front and rear zippered access, plus a top flap for extending your antennae. On the side is an info card that lets you write the model number and frequency, and check boxes for "Handheld" and "Body Pack."