About the Gator GM-1WEVAA
Handy, yet heavy-duty
Your receiver stays inside the case during use (mic system not included).
Handy, yet heavy-duty
Gator designed the GM-1WEVAA knowing that your wireless mic system may encounter rough treatment from time to time. It may get thrown in the back seat when you're out on a field assignment, or packed up with the rest of your equipment on the way to a gig. That's why Gator started with a resilient nylon shell and filled it with EVA rubber foam to add protection.
Just how substantial is this case? You'll notice in the picture that the two opened end flaps are sturdy enough to create a make-shift stand.
If you carry a wireless mic system, the lightweight GM-1WEVAA keeps everything you need together and neatly organized. Your half-rack receiver firmly rests in the foam housing and you can adjust the insert to custom fit your unit's depth.
Safely carry your microphone in the mic-shaped cut-out. Extra storage space for cables can be found behind the receiver slot. You'll always be ready for your next assignment or performance.
Time to set up shop
When you're out in the field and it's time to use your system, both padded ends of the case zip open for access to the front or back of your receiver. Two different slots above the receiver unzip to poke out the antennas — the receiver stays inside during use. Once you're finished, drop in the mic, pack the cords, zip up the case, and off you go.
- lightweight hard nylon case for single wireless mic system
- 5mm EVA rubber foam housing holds most common sized half-rack wireless units
- two zippered openings allow antennas to extend while receiver stays in case
- storage space for half rack receiver, handheld microphone, power supply, belt pack transmitter, and lapel microphones
- front and back both unzip for easy access and setup
- interior dimensions: 8"W x 1-3/4"H x 8"D
- exterior dimensions: 13"W x 3" H x 12"D
- weight: 1.5 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GM-1WEVAA
What's in the box:
- 2 Foam inserts
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Gator GM-1WEVAA
Overview: The GM1WEVA is a protective carry-case for single wireless microphone systems. It features a rigid nylon outer shell, with 5mm EVA foam rubber lining, zippered front and back access, and two additional zippered openings that allow antennas to stay extended while the receiver's in the case. Its storage space is designed to hold most "half-rack" size wireless receivers, a handled microphone, power supply, belt pack transmitter, and lapel microphones.