About the Gator G-MIX-L 1618A
For carrying and protecting your small-format mixer
The central and probably most expensive piece of gear you carry is your mixer, so of course you want to protect it from the inevitable bumps and scratches encountered on the road. Gator's G-MIX-L 1618A mixer case provides that protection and more. This lightweight, rigid polyfoam case comes with a detachable padded shoulder strap, for hands-free carrying, along with an exterior storage pocket for your small accessories and cables.
- rigid polyfoam mixer case
- heavy-duty EPS foam interior
- padded and reinforced lid
- nylon exterior
- exterior accessory pocket
- padded reinforced handles and rubber feet
- detachable padded shoulder strap
- interior dimensions: 19" x 16.5" x 6.3"
- exterior dimensions: 21.5" x 19.5" x 7.5"
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # G-MIX-L 1618A
What's in the box:
- Lightweight fabric mixer case
- Padded shoulder strap
- 2 Foam pads (wedge and rectangular shaped)
- Online warranty registration card
More details on the Gator G-MIX-L 1618A
Overview: The Gator G-MIX-L 1618A is a lightweight polyfoam case designed for carrying small and mid-sized mixing consoles. The case features a black Nylon exterior and padded Tricot lining with 2 handles and a 3-sided zippered closure. A 12" x 12" exterior pocket is provided for storing accessories.
Materials: The G-MIX-L 1618A is made of the following materials:
- Exterior: 600-Denier Nylon Exterior
- Liner: Padded Tricot covered polystyrene foam frame
- Lid: Polyethylene-reinforced 20mm foam padding
- Handles (2): Padded webbed Nylon
- Feet: Pyramid rubber feet
Dimensions: The case has the following dimensions:
- Exterior: Width 19.5", Height 7.5", Length 21.5", Weight 6 pounds
- Interior: Width 16.5", Height 6.13", Length 19"