- rolling hard wood case for rack-mountable gear
- built to meet ATA specifications for safe air travel
- rack spaces: 16
- 16-1/2" deep
- 1/2 inch plywood walls bound by commercial-grade hardware
- heavy-duty internal bracing
- red recessed twist latches and spring loaded rubber-gripped handles
- four heavy-duty casters; two with locking feature
- interior dimensions: 19"W x 28"H 16-1/2"D
- exterior dimensions: 21-1/2"W x 36"H x 25-3/4"D
- weight: 78 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # G-TOUR 16U CAST
What's in the box:
- Rack case w/ 2 removable covers (front/back)
- 4 Castors
- Eighteen 1" hex-bolts
- Thirty-six 1/2" Phillips-head screws
- 18 Flat-washers
- 18 Lock-washers
- 38 Plastic washers
- 8" Marking-board (adhesive backing)
Gator G-TOUR 16U CAST reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Gator G-TOUR 16U CAST
Overview: Gator's G-Tour rack case provides 16U of vertical rack space while protecting fragile electronic equipment during transportation and while in use. Made of 9mm laminated plywood and aluminum tongue & groove framing, the heavy duty rack case also features steel-plated reinforcement around critical areas like latches, carry-handles, and also include "ball" corners for even more protection.
Carry-Handles: The G-Tour rack case includes 4 carry-handles with rubber grips, two on each side. Each handle is spring-loaded, keeping it recessed when not in use, and helping prevent them from snagging on other equipment and making stowage much faster and easier.
Dual Racks Rails: Two sets of 3.2mm thick rack rails are included, allowing equipment to be mounted on either the front or back end of the case. Each end also includes a removable cover.
Twist-Latches: Each removable cover is held tightly in place with 4 twist-latches. These provide a secure grip on the lid while allowing for quick latching and releasing. The latches are also recessed, allowing the case to be stowed easier.
Casters: Four heavy-duty rubber-wheeled castors are included for easy transport. Two of the castors can be locked, keeping the rack firmly in place.
Mounting Hardware: Along with all the mounting hardware necessary to mount the castors, Gator also includes 36 rack screws and plastic washers for mounting equipment inside the rack.
- Width: 21.50"
- Height: 36.0"
- Depth: 26.50"
- Width: 19.0"
- Height: 28.25"
- Depth: 16.50"
- Weight: 77.18 lbs.