- single stand for the Sonos Play:5 speaker
- compatible only with the 2015 redesigned Play:5
- positions your Play:5 vertically
- ideal for use with a pair of Play:5 speakers in a stereo music system
- built-in cable channeling neatly hides the speaker's power cable
- durable steel and aluminum construction
- black powder-coat finish to match the Sonos Play:5
- includes threaded thumbwheels for securely fastening Play:5 speaker to the stand
- includes interchangeable spiked feet for carpets and rubber feet for hardwood floors
- stand height: 27" (to base of speaker)
- base plate: 14-9/16"W x 10-5/8"D
- 11 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AAV-FLXP5FSV1014
What's in the box:
- Upright post
- Top plate
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Plastic feet
- 4 Spike-feet
- Plastic insert
- 2 Short hex-head screws
- 2 Medium hex-head screws
- 2 Long hex-head screws
- 4 Hex-nuts
- 2 Hex-keys
- Assembly Instructions
- Flexson brochure
Flexson Vertical Floor Stand Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Flexson Vertical Floor Stand
Compatibility: The Flexson FLXP5FSV1014 Floor Stand is designed and built in Britain specifically for the redesigned Sonos PLAY:5 (2nd gen) wireless active speaker. The Flexson Floor Stand is engineered to perfectly match the size, style, and color of the Sonos PLAY:5 (2nd gen).
Note: Not compatible with the first generation Sonos PLAY:5.
Vertical Mount: The Flexson FLXP5FSV1014 Floor Stand puts the Sonos PLAY:5 speaker at the ideal listening height and holds it in a vertical position.
Steel Construction: The Flexson FLXP5FSV1014 Floor Stand consists of three pieces; a steel upright post, a heavy steel base, and a vertical mounting top-plate.
Cable Management: The Flexson Floor Stand's upright post is hollow, allowing you to hide & route the Sonos PLAY:5 (2nd gen) speaker's AC power cord through the Floor Stand for convenient cable management.
Installation: The Flexson Floor Stand comes with all the hardware needed for assembly and installation of the PLAY:5 (2nd gen) speaker. The base and top-plate attach to the upright post with the included hex-head screws. Your Sonos PLAY:5 (2nd gen) speaker installs to the top-plate of the upright post using the two included threaded thumb-wheels.Spike or Rubber Feet: Four spiked feet (add 0.875" to height of stand) are included for carpeted floors and four self-adhesive rubber pads (add 0.125" to height of stand) are included for hardwood/tile flooring.
Colors: Available in a white or black finish.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?