About the Flexson Floor Stand
When I first got a Sonos Play:5 speaker, I'll admit I put it just about anywhere it would fit: on a bookshelf, kitchen table, wherever. Flexson's custom-designed floor stand holds the speaker at ear level and reduces unwanted vibration, which helps the speaker sound its best.
The speaker is secured with a bracket and can be mounted horizontally or vertically. Get a pair of stands to use two Play:5 speakers in stereo mode — either as main speakers in just about any room or as rear speakers in a Sonos surround sound system.
- single stand for Sonos Play:5 speaker
- stand height: 26-15/16" (to base of speaker)
- base plate: 14-9/16"W x 10-5/8"D
- includes brackets and bolts for secure horizontal or vertical mounting
- hollow shaft for cable management
- durable aluminum and steel construction
- includes carpet spikes and non-slip pads for hard floors
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AAV-FLXP5FS1014
What's in the box:
- Upright post (base support adapter pre-installed)
- Horizontal top-plate
- Vertical top-plate
- 2 Support brackets
- 4 Rubber feet
- 4 Spike Feet
- 4 Hex-nuts
- Two M6x50mm counter-sunk screws
- Two M6x20mm counter-sunk screws
- Two M6x20mm pan-head screws
- Two M5x10mm counter-sunk screws
- Plastic insert
- 4 Rubber sleeves
- 2 Hex-keys
- Assembly Instructions
- Flexson brochure
Flexson Floor Stand reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Flexson Floor Stand
Features & specs
|Number of Stands Included||1|
|Compatibility||PLAY:5 (2nd gen)|
|Base Dimensions||14.625 x 10.6875|
|Top Plate Dimensions||5.3125 x 6.1875|
Compatibility: The Flexson PF-5S (FLXP5FS1024) Floor Stand is designed and built in Britain specifically for the redesigned Sonos PLAY:5 (2nd gen) wireless active speaker. The Flexson Floor Stand is engineered to perfectly match the size, style, and color of the Sonos PLAY:5 (2nd gen).
Note: Not compatible with the first generation Sonos PLAY:5.
Horizontal or Vertical Mount: The Flexson PF-5S (FLXP5FS1024) Floor Stand puts your Sonos PLAY:5 speaker at the ideal listening height and holds the speaker in either a horizontal or vertical position. The Sonos PLAY:5 speaker mounts to the top-plate using the included hardware.
Aluminum & Steel Construction: The Flexson PF-5S (FLXP5FS1024) Floor Stand features aluminum and steel construction. It consists of three pieces - an aluminum upright post, a heavy steel base, and a horizontal or vertical steel mounting top-plate.
Cable Management: The Flexson PF-5S (FLXP5FS1024) Floor Stand's upright post is hollow, allowing you to hide & route the Sonos PLAY:5 (2nd gen) speaker's AC power cord through the stand for convenient cable management.
Spike or Rubber Feet: Four spike feet are included for carpeted floors, while four rubber feet are included for hardwood, tile, laminate, and vinyl floors. The spikes and rubber feet are adjustable to help level the stand.
Dimensions: The overall dimensions of the Flexson PF-5S (FLXP5FS1024) Floor Stand varies based on which top-plate and feet are used.
- With Horizontal Top Plate:
- With Spike Feet: 14.625" (w) x 29.25" (h) x 10.6875" (d) *the bottom of the the PLAY:5 (2nd gen) speaker will rest 27.625" from the floor.
- With Rubber Feet: 14.625" (w) x 28.625" (h) x 10.6875" (d) *the bottom of the the PLAY:5 (2nd gen) speaker will rest 27.0" from the floor.
- With Vertical Top Plate:
- With Spike Feet: 14.625" (w) x 35.1875" (h) x 10.6875" (d) *the bottom of the the PLAY:5 (2nd gen) speaker will rest 27.625" from the floor.
- With Rubber Feet: 14.625" (w) x 34.5625" (h) x 10.6875" (d) *the bottom of the the PLAY:5 (2nd gen) speaker will rest 27.0" from the floor.
Note: The Flexson PF-5S (FLXP5FS1024) Floor Stand should not used without the spikes or rubber feet installed.
Available Colors: The Flexson PF-5S (FLXP5FS1024) Floor Stand is available in a white or black finish.
The Flexson Floor Stand replaces these items
- positions your Play:5 horizontally
- ideal for use with a pair of Play:5 speakers in a Sonos surround sound system
- built-in cable channeling neatly hides the speaker's power cable
1 question already asked