- 2 wall mounts for Sonos One speakers
- can be mounted on a wall or ceiling
- tilt range: 15° down
- swivel range: ±40°
- can hold speaker upside down for control button access
- built-in cable management keeps your power cable neat and tidy
- not compatible with the Sonos PLAY:1 powered speakers
- mounting hardware included
- 6-1/2"W x 7"H x 4-1/2"D (each)
- weight: 1.1 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AAV-FLXS1WM2021
What's in the box:
- 2 Wall-mount brackets (for Sonos One)
- 4 Screws
- 4 Wall-anchors
- Flexson brochure
Flexson Wall Mounts for Sonos One reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Flexson Wall Mounts for Sonos One
Wall-Mount Bracket for Sonos One: The Flexson wall-mount bracket for the Sonos One is precision engineered to perfectly match the size, style and color of the Sonos One speaker (sold separately).
Note: This wall-mount bracket is not compatible with the Sonos Play:1.
Quality Construction: The Flexson wall-mount bracket for the Sonos One features solid steel and durable plastic construction. Its available in a black or white finish.
Installation: The wall-bracket clamps around the top and bottom of the Sonos One speaker for a secure fit. Mounting hardware is included for brick masonry or wood studwork.
Tilt & Swivel Mechanism: The Flexson wall-mount bracket for the Sonos One has a unique 15° tilting mechanism, as well as the ability to swivel left or right 40°, so you can perfectly angle the speaker.
Accessible Controls: The bracket even allows you to hang the Sonos One speaker upside down, so its gesture controls and microphone are easily accessible if mounting it higher up on the wall.
Cable Management: The Flexson wall-mount bracket for the Sonos One allows for neat cable routing of the power cord, for a professional looking installation.
1 question already asked