About the Think Tank Photo Speed Freak v2.0
The Speed Freak is a versatile and ergonomic camera bag that keeps photo gear readily accessible. It is designed to hold a standard DSLR camera body and 2-3 small lenses.
- can hold standard DSLR body plus 2-3 small zoom or prime lenses
- easily converts from streamlined shoulder bag to functional beltpack
- integrated waist belt "disappears" by tucking into zippered size pockets
- constructed of durable water-resistant fabric
- interior dimensions: 10-1/2"W x 8-3/4"H x 5-1/2"D
- exterior dimensions: 12-1/2"W x 10-1/2"H x 8-1/2"D
- weight: 2.5 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 406
What's in the box:
- Speed Freak V2.0 convertible shoulder bag
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Choice of Working Professionals catalog
- Product Registration card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Think Tank Photo Speed Freak v2.0
Overview: The Think Tank Photo Speed Freak V2.0 is the medium-sized bag of the Speed Convertible series of hybrid shoulder bags/beltpacks. As a shoulder bag, the Speed Freak V2.0 keeps your camera and accessories readily accessible with its flip-top design that opens away from your body. It can be quickly converted to a beltpack by pulling out the integrated waist belt, which is stored in two zippered pockets on either side. When worn around the waist, the bag is more stable, especially when used together with the shoulder strap. You can attach Think Tank Modular, Skin, or Multimedia pouches to the waist belt to increase capacity.
Dimensions: The Speed Freak V2.0 is sized to fit a standard-sized DSLR, such as the Canon 5D or Nikon D700, plus 2-3 zoom lenses. It has enough internal vertical space to accommodate a detached 70-200mm lens. The dimensions of the bag are:
|Width: 10.5" |
|Width: 12.5" |
|1.9 to 2.5 pounds|
Materials: The Speed Freak V2.0 is made of velocity nylon and Derrington mesh, and a ballistic nylon bottom panel. It also has YKK RC Fuse zippers, nickel-plated metal hardware, and a high density closed cell foam shoulder strap. All exterior fabric has a durable water repellant coating, and the underside has a polyurethane coating for superior water resistance. The inside features a silver-toned nylon and polyurethane-backed velex liner, along with removable closed cell foam inserts.
Features: The Speed Freak V2.0 has the following features:
- The main compartment opens wide and the lid folds away from the body for easy access. A zipper across the top of the bag gives you quick access to small lenses or accessories without opening the main zipper. A mesh pocket underneath the lid provides space for pens, or small tools.
- A variety of flaps and padded foam inserts allow you to customize the main compartment as you desire. You can carry your camera body with or without the lens attached. Additional compartments let you store multiple lenses or flash.
- The front panel features two zippered pockets: a flat pocket for lens caps or filters, plus a front organizer pocket for memory cards, batteries, or a cell phone.
- The integrated waist belt tucks away into two zippered side pockets to allow you to wear the bag across your shoulder.
- The modular rail on each side of the belt allows you to attach Modular Rotation System components for increased gear capacity.
- Using the shoulder strap with the waist belt distributes the weight better for better balance and stability.
- Stretchable side pockets with reinforced bases provide room for miscellaneous items.
- The padded handle is provided to allow you to grab the bag and go.
- A 2x polyurethane-coated, seam-sealed taffeta rain cover is included to protect your gear when the weather gets rough. When not in use, the rain cover stores in the front pocket.
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are covered by a No Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.