WyreStorm HDBaseT™ MX-0404-HDBT-H2-KIT
4-in/4-out HDMI matrix switcher with 4 HDMI-over-Ethernet receivers
Item # 876HDBTH2 | MFR # MX-0404-HDBT-H2-KIT
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the WyreStorm HDBaseT™ MX-0404-HDBT-H2-KIT by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
Distribute content from HDMI sources to four displays
WyreStorm's MX-0404-HDBT-H2-KIT lets you send HD and 4K content from a centralized location to four HDMI-over-Ethernet receivers via CAT-6 Ethernet cable. This lets you locate your cable box, Blu-ray player, streaming device, and other HDMI sources in a single area. Each receiver connects to a TV, projector, or monitor via an HDMI cable.
Flexible selection and control
This matrix supports 1080p video transmission up to 70 meters (230 feet), and 4K transmission up to 35 meters (115 feet). Show a single source on all four displays, or show a different source on each one. Instant, seamless source switching lets you easily change up what ballgame, camera feed, or movie you're showing.
Flexible control options come courtesy of front-panel buttons, a web-based user interface, infrared (IR receivers and transmitters included), RS-232, or the included handheld remote control.
Personalized system-building advice
We carry a full selection of audio/video distribution products for residential and commercial installations. And we're happy to help you choose the right gear. For expert advice and a free system proposal, submit a design request using the form below. We'll make sure you have everything you need to get your new system up and running smoothly.
Get a free system design
- 4-input HDMI-to-Ethernet matrix switcher with 4 Ethernet-over-HDMI receivers
4x4 HDBaseT™ Matrix Switcher:
- connect up to four HDMI sources like Blu-ray players, cable or satellite boxes, security systems, or streaming devices
- distribute audio and video to up to four displays via CAT-6 Ethernet cable
- supports 1080p video transmission up to 70 meters/230 ft.
- supports 4K video transmission up to 35 meters/115 ft.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- supports HDR- and 3D-encoded content
- four mirrored HDMI outputs for optional connections to localized HDMI components or displays
- HDMI inputs and outputs support bandwidth of up to 18 Gbps
- supports multi-channel audio formats, including Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™
- play the same source on each display, or choose a different source for each display
- ideal for displaying sporting events or digital signage in small- to medium-sized bars, restaurants, or other retail spaces
- SmartEDID feature detects display and source capabilities and automatically sets the highest resolution
- enjoy instant, seamless source switching with QuickSync™
- front-panel output selection buttons
- 17-3/8"W x 1-3/4"H" x 13"D
HDBaseT RX-70-POH HDMI-over-Ethernet Receiver (4x):
- receives audio and video over long distances through CAT-6 Ethernet cable
- converts Ethernet to HDMI so you can position it near your TV or monitor and use a short HDMI cable for connection
- PoH (power over HDBaseT) support for flexible installation options
- receiver draws power from matrix so no local power supply is required at the display location
- bi-directional IR pass-through for relaying remote control commands
- LED indicators for power, signal status, and more
- 9 infrared receivers and 8 infrared transmitters included
- mounting brackets included
- 7-3/16"W x 3/4"H x 3-3/4"D
- weight: .4 lbs.
- system warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee