About the WyreStorm SW-0201-4K
Connect two sources to a single HDMI input
Have a monitor or projector with just a single HDMI input? This WyreStorm module lets you switch between a connected HDMI and VGA source. Select your source manually with front-panel buttons, or use an optional external control system to relay commands. This low-profile component includes mounting brackets for a low-profile installation.
- dual-input HDMI/VGA input switching device with CEC (Consumer Electronics Control)
- ideal for connecting two sources to a display that has a single HDMI input (like a monitor or projector)
- provides both automatic or manual switching of connected HDMI and VGA sources
- automatic source selection enabled when used with a CEC-compatible device
- HDMI input supports 4K content up to 60 fps (frames per second)
- VGA input supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 pixels
- VGA input has a companion 3.5mm analog stereo input for audio which is automatically selected when the VGA source is selected
- compact chassis can be desk-mounted for an unobtrusive installation (mounting brackets included)
- front-panel buttons control input selection with LED confirmation of selection
- RS-232 input for optional connection to an external control system
- multi-pin Source and CEC Link inputs for connection to optional external wired controls
- CEC-Link ensures the display device is powered on during use
- 12-volt DC power supply included
- LED power and source indicators
- 7"W x 13/16"H x 2-9/16"D
- weight: .62 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SW-0201-4K
What's in the box:
- 2x1 HDMI/VGA switcher
- AC power supply (w/ attached 6' DC cord)
- 3 AC plug inserts (US/EU/UK)
- Two 3-pin screw-down connectors
- 5-Pin screw-down connector
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 4 Screws
- Quickstart Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the WyreStorm SW-0201-4K
2x1 HDMI/VGA Smart Switch with CEC Control: The WyreStorm SW-0201-4K is a compact dual input device for manually or automatically switching a connected HDMI or VGA + audio source to a single HDMI output with CEC-Link ensuring the display device is powered on during use.
HDMI & VGA Connectivity: Designed for small office/home office (SOHO) or classroom environments, the SW-0201-4K enables the connection and local distribution of both VGA and HDMI source devices to a single HDMI input device, such as a monitor or projector. It features a single HDMI input and one VGA (D-SUB15) input with a 3.5mm stereo minijack audio input, plus a single HDMI output.
- Video Resolutions: The HDMI Input and Output supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0) and HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz. The HDMI input and output are also HDCP 2.2 compatible. The VGA input supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200p @ 60Hz.
- Audio Formats: The HDMI input and output support 2ch PCM to 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby TrueHD. The 3.5mm audio input only support 2ch analog.
Note: In order to transmit 4K@60Hz, the HDMI input cable can be no longer than 9.8' and the HDMI output cable no longer than 16.5'.
Auto Switching & CEC Link: In Auto-mode, the SW-0201-4K automatically detects and selects a newly connected HDMI or VGA device. You can set the device to Manual- mode, if you prefer to manually select between the HDMI or VGA input from the front-panel. CEC Link allows for connected HDMI-CEC compatible display devices to be powered On automatically when source is in use. The CEC Link feature can be turned Off if your prefer. There are CEC LINK On/Off buttons on the front-panel.
RS-232 Control: A 3-pin, RS-232 port is included for connection to a third party control system (sold separately). It also features a 4-pin Source connector and 3-pin CEC Link connector when using an external keypad (sold separately).
Power Requirements: The WyreStorm SW-201-4K HDMI/VGA Smart Switch w/ CEC Control operates off of standard household current using the included AC power adapter.
- Input: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Output: 12V DC, 0.5A
Mounting Options: The WyreStorm SW-201-4K's compact chassis can be desk-mounted for unobtrusive installation (mounting brackets included).