About the weBoost Drive OTR Antenna
Boost your semi's cell reception
The weBoost Drive OTR antenna can significantly strengthen the cellular signal reception and transmission of signal boosters like the weBoost Drive Reach.
This rugged antenna mounts outside your semi or other large vehicle, and it's compatible with both voice and data modes. You can connect it to your Drive Reach inside the cab.
Built to last
You can configure this antenna for a range of heights from 7-1/2" to 40". And the Drive OTR is rated MIL-STD 810 H (military standard) for shock and vibration.
The included mounting kit comes with cables and a variety of mounting options.
- designed for semis, fleet trucks, and other large vehicles
- for use with signal boosters like the weBoost Drive Reach
- covers 700, 800, 1700, 1900, and 2200 MHz cellular bands
- all modes, voice and data
- high-gain signal output
- antenna height can be adjusted from 7-1/2" to 40"
- kit includes:
- 3-way antenna mount compatible with most semis
- spring base to resist high winds
- SMB adapter
- side exit adapter
- off-road rated to MIL-STD 810 H for shock and vibration
- IP66 rated for outdoor use
- compatible with standard CB antenna mount
- 360° horizontal coverage
- impedance: 50 ohms
- maximum power: 10 watts
- 2-1/2"W x 7-7/16"H x 2-1/2"D (40" max. height)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 311229
What's in the box:
- Outside OTR antenna (with attached 14' coax cable)
- 13" Threaded shaft
- 18" Threaded shaft
- Mirror rail mount
- Side exit adapter
- SMB adapter
- Large hex nut
- Large flat washer with lip
- 2 Tubes of thread lock adhesive
- Installation Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the weBoost Drive OTR Antenna
Overview: The WeBoost Drive OTR Antenna (311229) is designed for semi trucks and other large vehicles. This high-performance omni-directional receiving antenna supports 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE frequencies, and can be configured into multiple lengths (7.5" to 40"). The antenna is off-road rated to MIL-STD 810H for shock and vibration, and is IP66 rated for outdoor use. It has an attached 14' coax cable, and connects to most mobile cellular signal boosters via an SMB connector. This package does not include the signal booster.
Benefits: The WeBoost Drive OTR antenna helps pull in weak cellular signals. With a connected signal booster, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. Data rates are increased, meaning data upload and download times are reduced.
Shaft Lengths: The antenna comes with mast extensions of 18" and 13" and a 3" spring, allowing you to configure it into the length that works best for your vehicle. It can be assembled into the following lengths:
- 7.5": Antenna alone
- 10.5": Antenna + spring
- 20.5": Antenna + 13" extension
- 23.5": Antenna + spring + 13" extension
- 25.5": Antenna + 18" extension
- 28.5": Antenna + spring + 18" extension
- 40": Antenna + spring + 13" extension + 18" extension
Installation Overview: Installing the Drive OTR Antenna is relatively easy, and can be done in just a few minutes. An overview of the installation includes the following steps:
- Assemble the Antenna to the size and configuration you prefer and mount it using the included mirror mount bracket. The cable can be threaded through the antenna shafts.
- Run the 14' antenna cable into the cab and attach it to the booster's input port
|Frequency Band (MHz)||698-806||806-960||1710-1880||1850-1990||1910-2170||2300-2700|
|Peak Gain (dBi)||2.4||2.6||3.8||3.8||3.7||4.3|
|Gain (dBi) |
(typical at 2° elevation)
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Max Power: 10 watts
- Dimensions: Width 2.475" Height 7.405" Depth 2.475"; Cable Length 14'