About the weBoost Home 4G
Strengthen the signal in 1-2 rooms
Strengthen the signal in 1-2 rooms
Tired of wandering around your home trying to find the one sweet spot where your mobile phone works> The weBoost Home 4G significantly strengthens cellular coverage in 1-2 rooms – even in homes made of modern, energy-efficient materials that can deaden signals. You'll experience fewer dropped calls and your online videos and songs will download and play more quickly. Plus, your phone won't have work as hard to maintain a connection, and that means longer battery life.
The booster delivers up to 60 dB of gain, which amplifies the available signal, and also improves 3G/2G data rates. Gain adjustments for each of its five bands let you tweak your setup to minimize interference.
The weBoost Home 4G has a powerful outdoor antenna that can be mounted to your home's roof (mounting hardware included). Or you can use the provided cradle with suction cups to mount outside a window. The outside antenna connects to the signal booster inside the home with a coaxial cable, as does the indoor antenna. Both cables are provided.
NOTE: According to FCC regulations, you must register this device with your wireless provider and have their consent before use. Most wireless providers allow the use of signal boosters, but if you are unsure, please contact your provider. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- strengthens cellular signal in 1-2 rooms
- kit includes:
- outdoor directional antenna with mounting hardware
- signal booster with adjustable gain
- wall- or ceiling-mountable indoor antenna
- two 30-foot coils of RG6 coaxial cable
- AC power adapter
- improves wireless cellular coverage - including 4G, 3G, and 2G data downloads
- 5-band operation (Band 17/700 MHz, Band 13/700 MHz, Band 5/850 MHz, Band 4/1700-2100 MHz, Band 25/1900 MHz)
- maximum gain: 60 dB
- 6-3/8"W x 4-1/8"H x 1-1/8"D (signal booster)
- signal booster weight: 6.4 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 470101
What's in the box:
- 4G home booster
- Desktop antenna (attached 5' cable terminated by male SMA terminal)
- Outside panel antenna with 9" coax pigtail (female F connector)
- Panel antenna back cover
- Antenna cradle with 2 suction cups
- Two 30' lengths of white RG6 coax cable (male F connectors on each end)
- AC adapter (attached 6' DC output cord)
- PRight angled mounting bracket
- Pole mount kit (includes U-bolt / bracket / 2 lock washers / 2 flat washers / and 2 hex nuts)
- Wall mount kit (includes mounting bracket / 4 flat-head screws / 4 wall anchors / 4 flat washers / 4 pan-head bolts / 4 split lock washers)
- Female F connector barrel
- Alcohol prep pad
- Dual-sided adhesive pad
- Quick Install Guide
- Install Card
weBoost Home 4G reviews
I went from no single on my wifi too 2 or 3 bars 4G. It attached nicely to one of my vent pipes.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Works exactly as advertised. The home had zero signal in the home prior to the installation. Once installed, the area within approximately 10' would keep a solid 2-3 bars. This would be ideal for anyone who has poor signals and would like to make a hotspot in their remote home/cabin location to gain internet access or just needs cell service in their bedroom/office area.
Pros: Easy installation and includes everything you need.
1 of 1 found this helpful
More details on the weBoost Home 4G
Overview: The Weboost Home 4G Cellular Signal Booster is designed to improve the cell signal inside your home or office. Voice calls are clearer, you'll have fewer dropped calls and dead spots, and data rates (including 4G, 3G and 2G data) will increase. All cellular devices, including phones, data cards, and tablets, connect to the system wirelessly. The Home 4G works with all major carriers, and amplifies the signal in multiple rooms inside your home or office.
Simple Installation: The Home 4G cell phone signal booster consists of three main components: the booster, the outside (receiving) antenna, and the inside (transmitting) antenna. The booster can be placed on a flat surface, such as a shelf, closet, or desk. It will need to be placed near a power outlet, and must be connected to a surge protector with at least a 1000 Joule rating (to avoid voiding the 2 year warranty). The outdoor antenna can be mounted using the included pole mount kit, or the included wall mount kit. For a temporary installation, you can mount the antenna to the inside of a window, using the cradle/suction cup mount. The indoor antenna can be placed on a shelf or window sill. The outside antenna connects to the booster via the included RG6 coax cable, while the inside antenna cable has a male SMA terminal.
Controls: The Home 4G booster unit has four gain control knobs--one for the each band: 1700/2100MHz, 1900MHz, 850MHz, and 700MHz. Indicator lights are provided for each of the four signal bands show when the unit is being overloaded (orange), has shut down to prevent oscillation (red), or operating properly (green).
Benefits: The Weboost Home 4G helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. Data rates are increased, meaning 4G, 3G and 2G data download times are reduced.
- Band 17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 25: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 60dB
- Antenna Connectors: SMA Male/Female for inside antenna; F Male/Female for outside antenna
- Booster: 4.4375" (w) x 6.375" (h) x 1.3125" (d)
- Outside Antenna: 7.25" (w) x 8.9375" (h) x 2.375" (d)
- Inside Antenna: 1.875" (w) x 5.1875" x 2.625" (d)
Legal Disclosure: The Home 4G cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to 2015 technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent*. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person.*-
Note: The four largest carriers -- AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint -- and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certifications standards.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked