About the weBoost Home Room
Strengthen cells signals where you need it
Strengthen cells signals where you need it
Tired of your cell phone not working in the one room you need it to? The weBoost Home Room significantly strengthens cellular coverage in a room of up to 1,500 square feet. And it works for all available network speeds. You'll experience fewer dropped calls, and your online videos and songs will play more quickly. Plus your phone won't have to work as hard to maintain a connection, and that means longer battery life.
The booster delivers up to 60 dB of gain, which amplifies the available signal, and also improves 3G/2G data rates. And the Home Room is also 5G-ready, ensuring you can use it now and in the future.
The weBoost Home Room has a powerful outdoor panel antenna that can be mounted in a window, or on a roof or exterior wall. The outside antenna connects to the signal booster inside the home via an included coaxial cable.
The booster sends the signal to the indoor antenna. This compact antenna can be placed on a desktop or shelf and broadcasts the boosted signal throughout your room.
- strengthens cellular signal in a single room up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- kit includes:
- outdoor panel antenna with mounting hardware
- signal booster
- desktop indoor antenna
- two 30-foot coils of RG-6 coaxial cable
- AC power adapter
- improves wireless cellular coverage — including 4G, 3G, and 2G data downloads
- 5-band operation
- maximum gain: 60 dB
- booster dimensions: 4-3/8"W x 6-1/2"H x 1-3/8"D
- booster weight: 7.2 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 472120
What's in the box:
- Home Room cellular signal booster
- Outside antenna with 8" coax pigtail (female F connector)
- Inside antenna with attached 5' cable (male SMA screw-on connector)
- AC power adapter with attached 70" DC output cord (DC output: 5V 4A)
- Pole bracket
- 2 M6 hex nuts
- 2 Flat washers
- 2 Split lock washers
- Wall mount bracket (2-pieces)
- 4 Pan-head screws (length 3/8")
- 4 Flat washers
- 4 Split lock washers
- 4 Self-tapping screws (length 1")
- 4 Plastic wall anchors
- Coax cable coupler (female F connector on each end)
- Two 30' lengths of RG6 coax cable (male F connector on each end)
- 10" Window entry cable (female F connector on each end)
- Installation Guide
- Photoregister card
weBoost Home Room reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the weBoost Home Room
Overview: The WeBoost Home Room Cell Signal Booster is designed to improve the cell signal inside one area of your home or office. Boosted signals result in fewer dropped calls and dead spots, clearer voice calls, and faster data rates. The multi-user Home Room works on all cellular devices with all carriers simultaneously. It can increase the cell signals up to 32x and enhance cellular signals in one room, or an area of up to 1500 square feet. WeBoost Home Cell Signal Boosters are 5G Ready, so they will continue to work into the future.
Simple Installation: The Home Room cell phone signal booster consists of three main components: the booster, the outside (receiving) antenna, and the inside (transmitting) antenna. The booster can be placed on a flat surface, such as a shelf, closet, or desk, or wall-mounted using the keyhole slots on the back panel. It will need to be placed near a power outlet, and must be connected to a surge protector with at least a 1000 Joule rating (to prevent voiding the 2 year warranty). The outdoor antenna can be mounted using the included pole mount kit, or the included wall mount kit. Up to 60' of low-loss RG6 coaxial cable is included, plus a flat cable to make cable entry easier through a window. For a temporary installation, you can mount the antenna to the inside of a window. The indoor antenna can be placed on a shelf or window sill, at least 18" away and facing away from the booster. The outside antenna connects to the booster via the included RG6 coax cable, while the inside antenna cable has a male SMA terminal.
Status Lights: The Home Room booster unit has four indicator lights on the front panel to correspond with Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), and Bands 12/13/17 (700 MHz). The lights glow or flash green, red, or orange to indicate the status of the band:
- Solid Green: Booster functioning properly
- Blinking Green, Then Red: Band has reduced gain due to a feedback loop (oscillation). It's a safety feature to prevent harmful interference.
- Solid Red: Band has shut itself off due to oscillation.
- Blinking Green, Then Orange: Band has reduced gain due to an overload from a nearby cell tower. This safety feature prevents harmful interference with the cell tower.
- Solid Orange: Band has shut itself off due to an overload from a nearby cell tower. Outside antenna must be adjusted.
- Lights Off: The booster is not receiving power from the power supply.
Signal Strength: Before installing the booster, you should check your current cellular signal strength using your phone. Bar graphs are not an accurate indicator of signal strength. Most phones allow you to switch from bar graphs to a digital readout of signal strength (in dBm). There are also available 3rd party apps, such as OpenSignal or Speedtest, for testing signal strength. Typically, the range of signal strength is between -110 dBM and -30 dBM, with a figure closer to zero being the strongest. You should run tests with and without 4G/LTE reception turned on. The area on the outside of your home with the strongest signal is typically the best location for mounting the outside antenna. The inside antenna should be placed in the room where you spend the most time, or where the signal is weakest. A general indication of signal strength is as follows:
|Signal Strength||Excellent |
|No signal |
|3G / 1x||-70dBm or better||-71 to -85dBM||-86 to -100dBm||-101 to -109dBm||-110dBm or less|
|4G / LTE||-90dBm or better||-91 to -105dBM||-106 to -110dBm||-111 to -119dBm||-120dBm or less|
Gain Improvement: Increasing your signal strength by only 3dB means you have essentially doubled the power and signal amplification. A 6dB increase equals 4x the power, 10dB increase is 10x the power, and a 20dB increase shows a 100x signal improvement.
Benefits: The Weboost Home Room helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. Data rates are increased, meaning 4G, 3G and 2G data download times are reduced. You'll experience fewer dropped calls and delayed texts, and faster data speeds and improved video streaming.
- Band 12/17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 2: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 60dB
- Impedance: 75 ohms
- Antenna Connectors: SMA Male/Female for inside antenna; F Male/Female for outside antenna
- Booster: 4.418" (w) x 6.269" (h) x 1.355" (d); weight: 7.6 ounces
- Outside Antenna: 7.02" (w) x 8.7" (h) x 1.983" (d); weight: 15 ounces
- Inside Antenna: 1.884" (w) x 5.126" x 2.56" (d); weight: 5.7 ounces
Legal Disclosure: The Home Room cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to current technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent. If you are unsure, you should check with your cellular provider. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person.