About the weBoost Home MultiRoom
Strengthen cells signals in your home
Strengthen cells signals in your home
The weBoost Home MultiRoom significantly strengthens cellular coverage in up to three rooms inside your home, covering up to 5,000 total square feet. And it works for all available network speeds. You'll experience fewer dropped calls, and your online videos and songs will play more quickly. Plus your phone won't have to work as hard to maintain a connection, and that means longer battery life.
The booster delivers up to 65 dB of gain, which amplifies the available signal, and also improves 3G/2G data rates. And the system is also compatible with next-generation 5G wireless networks.
The weBoost Home MultiRoom has a powerful outdoor directional antenna that can be mounted in a window, or on a roof or exterior wall. The outside antenna connects to the signal booster inside the home via an included flat window cable.
The booster sends the signal to the indoor panel antenna. This fabric-covered antenna is wall-mountable and boosts the signal throughout your rooms.
- strengthens cellular signals in 1-3 rooms (up to a total of 5,000 sq. ft.)
- kit includes:
- outdoor directional antenna with mounting hardware and flat window cable
- multi-room booster
- fabric-covered indoor panel antenna
- one 30-foot and two 15-foot coils of RG-6 coaxial cable
- AC power adapter
- 5G-compatible for use with the latest cellular plans from major carriers
- 5-band operation
- maximum gain: 65 dB
- booster dimensions: 6-1/2"W x 6"H x 2-5/8"D
- booster weight: 1.9 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 470144
What's in the box:
weBoost Home MultiRoom owner's manual
- Home multi-room booster
- 2 Wall-mount brackets
- Four 3M Command adhesive strips
- Outdoor directional antenna with 9" pigtail (female F-connector)
- Fabric-covered indoor antenna with attached 66" pigtail (female F-connector
- AC Power Supply with attached 6' DC output cord (DC output: 5V 4000mA)
- 6' AC power cord (C7 unpolarized plug)
- 10" Window entry cable (female F connectors on each end)
- Two 15' lengths of RG6 coax cable (male F connectors on each end)
- Coax barrel connector (female F connectors on each end)
- 30' Length of RG6 coax cable (male F connectors on each end)
- Pole clamp
- Two M6 x 12mm Hex Socket Head Cap screws
- M6 x 18mm Thumb screw
- Split lock washer
- 6mm Hex wrench
- 15 Cable clips
- Two 12" Velcro wire ties
- Installation Instructions
- Photoregister card
weBoost Home MultiRoom reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the weBoost Home MultiRoom
Overview: The WeBoost Home MultiRoom Cell Signal Booster is designed to improve the cell signal inside your home or office. Boosted signals result in fewer dropped calls and dead spots, clearer voice calls, and faster data rates. The multi-user Home MultiRoom works on all cellular devices with all carriers simultaneously. It can reach cell towers at distances up to 23% farther than the Home Room booster, while providing up to 91% more coverage. It can enhance cellular signals in approximately three large rooms, or an area of up to 5000 square feet. WeBoost Home Cell Signal Boosters are 5G Ready, so they will continue to work into the future.
Simple Installation: The Home MultiRoom cell phone signal booster consists of three main components: the booster, the outside (receiving) antenna, and the inside (transmitting) antenna. The booster can be placed on a flat surface, such as a shelf, closet, or desk, or wall-mounted using the included bracket. It will need to be placed near a power outlet, and must be connected to a surge protector with at least a 1000 Joule rating (to prevent voiding the 2 year warranty). The directional outdoor antenna can be mounted using the included pole mount kit, or the included wall mount kit. Up to 60' of low-loss RG6 coaxial cable is included, plus a flat cable to make cable entry easier through a window. For a temporary installation, you can mount the antenna to the inside of a window. The indoor antenna can be placed on a shelf, or vertically or horizontally wall mounted at least 18" away and facing away from the booster. The inside and outside antennas connect to the booster via the included RG6 coax cable.
Status Lights: The Home MultiRoom booster unit has indicator lights on the front panel that glow or flash green, red, or yellow to indicate the status of the booster:
- Solid Green: Booster functioning properly
- Blinking Green, Then Red: Band has reduced gain due to a feedback loop (oscillation). It's a safety feature to prevent harmful interference.
- Solid Red: Band has shut itself off due to oscillation.
- Blinking Green, Then Yellow: Band has reduced gain due to an overload from a nearby cell tower. This safety feature prevents harmful interference with the cell tower.
- Solid Yellow: Band has shut itself off due to an overload from a nearby cell tower. Outside antenna must be adjusted.
- Lights Off: The booster is not receiving power from the power supply.
Signal Strength: Before installing the booster, you should check your current cellular signal strength using your phone. Bar graphs are not an accurate indicator of signal strength. Most phones allow you to switch from bar graphs to a digital readout of signal strength (in dBm). There are also available 3rd party apps, such as OpenSignal or Speedtest, for testing signal strength. Typically, the range of signal strength is between -110 dBM and -30 dBM, with a figure closer to zero being the strongest. You should run tests with and without 4G/LTE reception turned on. The area on the outside of your home with the strongest signal is typically the best location for mounting the outside antenna. The inside antenna should be placed in the room where you spend the most time, or where the signal is weakest. A general indication of signal strength is as follows:
|Signal Strength||Excellent |
|No signal |
|3G / 1x||-70dBm or better||-71 to -85dBM||-86 to -100dBm||-101 to -109dBm||-110dBm or less|
|4G / LTE||-90dBm or better||-91 to -105dBM||-106 to -110dBm||-111 to -119dBm||-120dBm or less|
Gain Improvement: Increasing your signal strength by only 3dB means you have essentially doubled the power and signal amplification. A 6dB increase equals 4x the power, 10dB increase is 10x the power, and a 20dB increase shows a 100x signal improvement.
Benefits: The Weboost Home MultiRoom helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. Data rates are increased, meaning 4G, 3G and 2G data download times are reduced. You'll experience fewer dropped calls and delayed texts, and faster data speeds and improved video streaming.
- Band 12/17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 25/2: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 65dB
- Impedance: 75 ohms
- Antenna Connectors: Female F connectors for indoor and outdoor antennas
- Booster: 6.026" (w) x 5.667" (5.961" w/connectors)(h) x 1.704" (d); weight: 30.85 ounces
- Outside Antenna: 2.595" (w) x 8.58" (h) x 11.298" (d); weight: 11.2 ounces
- Inside Antenna: 6.993" (w) x 8.792" x 3.17" (d); weight: 21.05 ounces
Legal Disclosure: The Home MultiRoom cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to current technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent. If you are unsure, you should check with your cellular provider. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person.
1 question already asked