About the weBoost Drive 4G-X OTR
Reliable reception in more places
Reliable reception in more places
Hauling freight in a tractor trailer is bound to take you through cell coverage dead zones. The brawny weBoost Drive 4G-X OTR can significantly strengthen the cellular signal in your truck cab— up to 32X. It enhances 4G LTE and 3G signals for multiple smartphones within the vehicle.
The Drive 4G-X OTR delivers up to 50 dB of gain to amplify the available signal. It features a magnetic omnidirectional antenna for the exterior of your cab, a signal booster, an interior antenna and a three-way mount.
- suitable for tractor trailer cabs and large trucks
- kit includes:
- signal booster
- external 4G omnidirectional antenna
- inside antenna
- DC power supply plugs into standard 12V outlet
- 3-way mounting bracket (mounting hardware included)
- 5-band operation (Band 12/700 MHz, Band 13/700 MHz, Band 5/850 MHz, Band 4/1700-2100 MHz, Band 2/1900 MHz)
- maximum gain: 50 dB
- 4-1/2"W x 6-1/2"H x 1-1/2"D
- weight: 13.28 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 470210
What's in the box:
- Mobile 4G cellular booster
- Inside antenna (attached 10' coax cable)
- Outside antenna (attached 15' coax cable)
- 12' Power/cigarette lighter adapter cable
- Mounting bracket
- Hook-and-loop tape
- User Manual Install Guide
- Important Notice
- Registration Card
More details on the weBoost Drive 4G-X OTR
Weboost Drive 4G-X OTR: The Weboost Drive 4G-X OTR cell phone signal booster is designed to improve the cell signal (including 3G & 4G LTE) inside your tractor-trailer by up to 32x. Voice calls are clearer, you'll have fewer dropped calls and dead spots, and data rates will increase. All cellular devices, including phones, data cards, and tablets, connect to the system wirelessly. The Drive 4G-X OTR works with all major carriers, and amplifies the signal for up to four devices.
How It Works: The Drive 4G-X OTR reaches out to the cell tower to access voice and data signals through its outside antenna. The booster then receives the signal from the outside antenna, amplifies it 32x, and sends it to the inside antenna. The inside antenna will then broadcast the boosted signal to cellular devices inside your tractor-trailer.
Benefits: The Weboost Drive 4G-X OTR helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. Data rates are increased, meaning 4G LTE & 3G data download times are reduced.
5-Band Operation: The Weboost Drive 4G-X OTR features a 5-band wireless operation with 50dB maximum gain.
- Band 12/17 = 700 MHz
- Band 13 = 700 MHz
- Band 5 = 850 MHz
- Band 4 = 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 2 = 1900 MHz
Installation: The Drive 4G-X OTR cell phone signal booster consists of a cellular booster with power supply, an indoor antenna with coax cable, outdoor antenna with coax cable, and mounting hardware.
- Mount outside antenna (using included hardware) to one of the mirror rails that is at least 12" from any other antennas, free of obstructions, and at least 6" from any windows (including sunroofs). Run the outside antenna cable into the vehicle. The cable is strong enough that it may be shut in most vehicle doors without damaging the cable. For a cleaner look, carefully pull down the door seal, run the cable under the seal, and push the seal back into place. This method reduces wear on the cable as the door opens and closes.
- Mount the inside antenna (using included Velcro) to the side of the seat inside the cabinet of your tractor-trailer at least 18", but no more than 36", from where our cellular device will be used.
- Mount the signal booster inside the cabin in a location that is free from excessive heat, direct sunlight and moisture, and that has proper ventilation. Good locations include underneath a seat or under the dashboard. A 12V cigarette lighter adapter is included to supply power to the booster.
- Booster: 4.75" (width) x 6.25" (height) x 1.4375" (depth)
- Inside Antenna: 1.5625" (width) x 5.0625" (height) x 0.43755" (depth)
- Outside Antenna: 2.3125" (diameter) x 24.5625" (height)
Legal Disclosure: The Drive 4G-X OTR cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to 2015 technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent*. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person.
Note: The five largest carriers -- AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, US Cellular, and Sprint - plus more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certifications standards.