About the weBoost Drive Sleek OTR
Stay connected on long hauls
The external antenna (orange) relays the signal to the booster (green) which delivers it to the smartphone cradle (purple). Power is provided by the 12-volt adapter (black).
Stay connected on long hauls
If you drive a semi, you need to stay in contact. Dropped calls and lost GPS navigation isn't just inconvenient — it can affect your ability to complete a delivery. The weBoost Drive Sleek OTR can help. Its five-band booster can amplify the available signal up to 32X. Talk through dead spots, expand your coverage, and boost data rates in areas with weak signal.
The kit includes a 4G trucker antenna that's compatible with all standard CB antenna mounting points. The low-profile inside signal booster can be slipped under a seat cover or upholstery. Place your smartphone in the connected cradle and enjoy enhanced coverage. The cradle attaches to a magnetic dashboard mount. Connect the antennas and the provided power adapter, and your installation is complete.
Note: According to FCC regulations, you must register this device with your wireless provider and have their consent before use. Most wireless providers allow the use of signal boosters, but if you are unsure, please contact your provider.
- designed for semi-truck in-vehicle applications
- kit includes:
- adjustable phone cradle with built-in signal booster
- cradle dash mount
- 4G trucker antenna
- 3-way antenna mount and antenna spring
- 2 antenna masts
- in-line signal booster
- 12-volt plug-in power supply
- 5-band operation (Band 12,17/700 MHz, Band 13/700 MHz, Band 5/850 MHz, Band 4/1700-2100 MHz, Band 2/1900 MHz)
- maximum gain: 23 dB
- impedance: 50 ohms
- cradle/booster dimensions: 1-9/16"W x 7"H x 5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 470235
What's in the box:
- Outside antenna with connected 15' cable (female SMB)
- 2 Mast extensions
- Signal booster (with male SMB on end) with connected 15' cable (female SMB)
- 8 Cable clips (attached to booster cable)
- Phone cradle with connected 47" cable (male SMB)
- Power supply for booster (cig lighter plug) with attached 15' cable (DC barrel connector)(DC output: 12V 1.5A)
- 3-Way Antenna Mount
- Side Exit Adapter
- Antenna spring
- Magnetic Cradle Mount
- Cradle mount base (with 3M adhesive)
- Hook-and-loop strip (with 3M adhesive backing)
- 4 Packets of thread lock solution
- SMB male-to-female adapter
- Fitted disc washer
- Hex nut
- User Manual
- Registration card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the weBoost Drive Sleek OTR
Overview: The Weboost Drive Sleek OTR 4G cell phone signal booster is designed to improve the cell signal inside the cab of your big rig. The kit consists of a 4G Trucker cellular antenna with a 3-way mount, spring, mast with extension, and 30' total feet of cable from the antenna to the cell phone cradle. With Drive Sleek OTR, voice calls are clearer, dropped calls and dead spots are all but eliminated, and 4G/LTE and 3G data speed rates are faster. In weak signal areas, your cell phone has to work harder to bring in signals. With the signal booster, batteries do not drain as fast, giving you up to 2 hours additional talk time. Drive Sleek OTR provides a maximum gain of 23dB, works with all major carriers, and carries a 2-year warranty.
Installation: Drive Sleek OTR consists of three main components: the booster, the antenna, and the spring-loaded adjustable cell phone cradle. The cradle comes with an adjustable magnetic mount so you can see the screen from the driver's seat. The OTR antenna mounts outside the vehicle, at any 3/8" x 24 CB mount or antenna mounting point. If the vehicle has no built-in mounting point, you can use the included 3-way mount to mount the antenna to the mirror rails. For best performance, the antenna should be mounted above the metal cab. The booster can be placed inside the cab, under a seat, or tucked safely out of the way. The kit includes ample lengths of cable (15' each way) for connecting the antenna to the booster, and the booster to the cradle.
Power: The Drive Sleek OTR booster is powered by the included 12-volt cigarette lighter adapter (DC 12 volts, 1.5 amps). The adapter has 15' of cable to reach from the DC power source to the booster. In addition, the cradle features a USB port (5V, 2.1A) for charging your cell phone.
- Band 12/17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700 MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 2: 1900 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Maximum Gain: 23dB
- Antenna Connector: SMB
- Cradle: Width 2.305", Height 5.25"-7.75" (inside height 4.635"-7"), Depth 1.104", Cable Length 47"
- Signal Booster: Width 1.576", Height 0.671", Length 7.015", Cable Length 15'
- Antenna: Antenna Diameter 2.225", Shaft Diameter 0.51" Height=15.75" (7.75" antenna + 8" shaft), Cable Length 15'
Legal Disclosure: The Drive Sleek OTR cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to 2014 technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent*. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person.
* The four largest carriers -- AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint -- and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certifications standards.
1 question already asked