About the weBoost Drive Reach Fleet
Professional-grade in-vehicle cell reception
Professional-grade in-vehicle cell reception
For businesses dispatching fleet vehicles, reliable cell reception everywhere is vital. The Drive Reach Fleet delivers the most powerful in-vehicle signal boost available from weBoost. The booster is capable of 29.5 dBm in uplink-output power.
The Drive Reach Fleet enhances 4G LTE and 3G signals for multiple devices, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops within the vehicle. It delivers up to 50 dB of gain to amplify the available signal. The Drive Reach Fleet is also 5G ready, ensuring you can use it now and in the future.
Professional installation required
The Drive Reach Fleet system requires professional installation. Steps include drilling a hole in your vehicle for mounting the external antenna, routing cabling behind trim panels, and running a power cable to your vehicle's battery. Hole-drilling protective tape and an O-ring sealant are included for mounting the antenna.
The internal antenna mounts with an included Velcro® strip. The booster itself comes with a mounting bracket, or you can also use provided Velcro strips to secure it.
- suitable for fleet vehicle applications
- kit includes:
- signal booster
- 3/4" 4G omnidirectional external antenna
- 4G low-profile interior antenna relays signals to the inside of your vehicle
- 12-volt hardwired power supply
- requires professional installation
- 5-band operation
- booster dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 6"H x 1-1/2"D
- maximum gain: 50 dB
- booster weight: 1.8 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 470254
What's in the box:
- Drive Reach Fleet cellular signal booster
- NMO outdoor antenna
- 3/4" NMO mount with attached 14' cable (Male SMB plug)
- Indoor antenna with attached 118" cable (Male SMB plug)
- 6' RG58 extension cable (male and female SMB connectors)
- Dual-sided tape
- Adhesive-backed Velcro® strip
- Alcohol cleaning wipe
- DC power supply with 46" (bare wire ends) and 126" cables (barrel connector) from transformer
- In-line fuse holder with inserted 10A ATM (mini-blade) fuse
- Crimp-on butt connector (for 22-16 gauge)
- Hole-drilling protective tape
- O-ring silicone lubricant
- Installation Guide
- Photoregister card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the weBoost Drive Reach Fleet
Overview: The WeBoost Drive Reach Fleet (model 470254) cell phone signal booster is designed to improve the cell signal inside your vehicle. Boosted signals result in fewer dropped calls and dead spots, clearer voice calls, and faster data rates. Everyone in the vehicle can enjoy higher quality cell service in weak-signal areas. The booster includes a high-performance NMO (receiving) antenna and an inside (transmitting) antenna. The Drive Reach Fleet reaches the farthest cell towers of all weBoost signal boosters, up to 76% farther than Drive X, and is the best booster for remote areas. It works on every network, on any carrier. Drive Reach Fleet is designed for fleet vehicles, such as Police, Work, Service, and Delivery vehicles.
Professional Installation: The Drive Reach Fleet cell phone signal booster requires a much more difficult installation than the standard Drive Reach or Drive X models. The Drive Reach Fleet requires drilling into the roof of the vehicle, and hardwiring the booster into the vehicle's power. Professional installation is highly recommended.
Benefits: The weBoost Drive Reach Fleet helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas up to 32x. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. In addition, the NMO antenna helps keep dispatch and fleet managers in constant contact with their drivers and crews, allowing for better vehicle tracking and driver communications. Data rates are increased, meaning data upload and download times are reduced. It is compatible with all US wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Straight Talk and more, and simultaneously supports multiple users. weBoost cell phone signal boosters are 5G ready.
- Band 12/17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700 MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 25/2: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 50dB
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Antenna Connectors: SMB (snap-on) Female for inside and outside antennas
- Booster: Width 4.597", Height 6.214", Depth 1.727"
- Outside Antenna: Base Diameter 1.437", Height 3.343", Cable Length 14'
- Inside Antenna: Width 1.4", Height 3.05", Depth 0.54", Cable Length 9'-10"
Legal Disclosure: The Drive Reach Fleet cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to current technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person. You should know that E911 location information may not be provided, or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.