About the weBoost Drive Reach RV
Hit the road with better reception
Hit the road with better reception
Here's the most powerful multi-user cell booster ever from the experts at weBoost. It's designed to make life easier on the road with your family's mobile devices, offering clearer calls, faster data speeds, and fewer dead spots. The Drive Reach RV pulls in signals from cell towers 74% farther away than its predecessor, the 4G Drive X RV. It works with today's 3G and 4G signals, and it's ready for 5G, so it won't be obsolete when the next-gen technology emerges.
How it works
The kit includes a rugged, military-spec exterior antenna that comes with a ladder mount a spring base for installation on your vehicle. You'll run cable from this antenna to the booster mounted inside your vehicle, which is powered by an included AC adapter. An in-vehicle antenna attaches to the booster and passes signals to your mobile devices.
- designed for RVs, campers, and trailers
- 3G/4G compatible and 5G-ready
- boosts signals for multiple-users
- provides reception from cell towers 74% farther away than weBoost's previous model
- kit includes:
- Drive Reach RV booster
- omnidirectional antenna that mounts to the exterior of your vehicle
- in-vehicle antenna that relays signals to your devices
- AC power adapter
- 25 feet of RG-6 cable to connect exterior antenna to the booster
- ladder-mount bracket and spring base for external antenna
- inside mounting bracket for booster
- 5-band operation
- maximum gain: 50 dB
- external antenna is 7-1/2" tall; reaches 20-1/2" tall with included 13" mast extension
- booster dimensions: 4-5/8"W x 6-1/4"H x 1-3/4"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 470354
What's in the box:
- Mobile cellular signal booster
- Mounting bracket (installed)
- Outside antenna (with attached 28" coax cable)
- 25' RG-6 coaxial antenna cable
- 13" Threaded shaft extension
- Inside antenna (with attached 13.5' coax cable)
- 15 Cable ties
- 15 Adhesive-backed cable tie anchors
- Antenna ladder mount "L" bracket
- 2 U-bolts
- 2 Clamps
- 4 Hex nuts
- 4 Split lock washers
- 4 Flat washers
- Side-exit Adapter
- Large hex nut
- Large flat washer with lip
- Tube of thread lock adhesive
- AC adapter with attached 70" DC output cord (DC output: 5V 4A)
- 2 Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop fasteners
- Installation Overview
- Installation Guide
- Photoregister card (attached on booster)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the weBoost Drive Reach RV
Overview: The weBoost Drive Reach RV (model 470354) cellular signal booster is designed for recreational vehicles to improve the cell signal inside your RV or travel trailer. Boosted signals result in fewer dropped calls and dead spots, clearer voice calls, and faster data rates, whether you're parked, or on the road. Everyone in the vehicle can enjoy higher quality cell service in weak-signal areas. The Drive Reach RV includes a new high-performance, omni-directional receiving antenna that can be configured into multiple lengths (7.5" to 20.5") and a small, inside (transmitting) antenna. Drive Reach RV reaches the cell towers at distances of up to 74% farther than the weBoost Drive Reach RV.
Benefits: The weBoost Drive Reach RV helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. In addition, the long-range antenna helps keep dispatch and fleet managers in constant contact with their drivers and crews, allowing for better vehicle tracking and driver communications. Data rates are increased, meaning data upload and download times are reduced. It is compatible with all US wireless carriers, including Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT&T, and simultaneously supports multiple users. weBoost cell phone signal boosters are 5G ready.
Installation: The Drive Reach RV cell phone signal booster consists of three main components: the booster, the antennas (outside and inside), and the power supply. The booster can be mounted inside of a cabinet using the included bracket, and powered by the included AC adapter. The outside antenna is typically mounted to a ladder or pole that places the entire antenna above the roof line of the RV and away from metal obstructions. A ladder mount bracket, spring base, and hardware are included. It also fits universal CB antenna mounts. The antenna comes with a spring mount to resist wind and low branches. The included 13" mast extension can be attached to the 7-1/2" tall antenna for a maximum height of 20-1/2". You must keep in mind that the antenna height must stay below the maximum height limit allowed by law, which varies from state to state. The limit is generally 14' in western states and 13'6" in eastern states. The 25-foot coax cable should be routed through an existing cable entry point, through a slider on the RV, or drill a hole with a hole saw bit. The indoor antenna can be placed on a shelf or in a window wherever you want a stronger signal.
Status Lights: The Drive Reach RV booster has an indicator light on the front panel that glows or flashes green or red to indicate the status of the booster:
- Solid Green: Booster functioning properly
- Blinking Red, Then Solid Green: Band has reduced gain due to a feedback loop (oscillation). It's a safety feature to prevent harmful interference.
- Solid Red: Band has shut itself off due to oscillation.
- Light Off: The booster is not receiving power from the power supply.
- Band 12/17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700 MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 25/2: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 50dB
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Requirements: 5V / 4.5A (provided by included AC adapter)
- Antenna Connectors: SMB (snap-on) Female for inside and outside antennas
- Booster: Width 4.578", Height 6.228", Depth 1.718"
- Outside Antenna: Width 2.477" Height 7.405" Depth 2.477"; Cable Length 28"
- Inside Antenna: Width 1.875", Height 5.13", Depth 2.57", Cable Length 13.5'
Legal Disclosure: The Drive Reach RV cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to current technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person. You should know that E911 location information may not be provided, or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.