About the weBoost Drive 4G-X RV
Reliable reception in more places
Reliable reception in more places
Traveling in a motorhome or with an RV trailer is great — until you spend the night in a cell coverage dead zone. The weBoost Drive 4G-X RV can significantly strengthen the cellular signal in your vehicle's living quarters — up to 32X. It enhances 4G LTE and 3G signals for multiple devices, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops within the vehicle.
The Drive 4G-X RV delivers up to 50 dB of gain to amplify the available signal. It features an omnidirectional antenna for the exterior of your camper, and a desktop antenna to send the boosted signal throughout the interior.
- suitable for vehicle applications, including RVs
- kit includes:
- signal booster
- 4G omnidirectional antenna mounts to the exterior of your vehicle
- 4G desktop antenna relays signals to the inside of your vehicle
- AC/DC plug-in power supply
- external mounting bracket (mounting hardware included)
- 5-band operation (Band 12/700 MHz, Band 13/700 MHz, Band 5/850 MHz, Band 4/1700-2100 MHz, Band 2/1900 MHz)
- maximum gain: 50 dB
- range: 10 feet
- 4-1/2"W x 6-1/2"H x 1-1/2"D
- weight: 13.28 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 470410
What's in the box:
- Mobile 4G cellular booster
- Outside antenna
- Inside antenna
- AC/DC power adapter (attached 68" cord)
- 12V Hardwire power cable (14' total length)
- 20' RG-6 coax cable
- 13' RG-58 coax cable (pre-installed to the indoor antenna)
- 2 U-bolts
- 2 Pole brackets
- 4 Nuts
- 4 Flat-washers
- 4 Lock-washers
- 15 Cable-clamps
- 15 Wire-ties
- Cable entry cover
- User Manual
- Installation Guide
- Installation Overview sheet
- Registration Card
More details on the weBoost Drive 4G-X RV
Weboost Drive 4G-X RV: The Weboost Drive 4G-X RV cell phone signal booster is designed to improve the cell signal (including 3G & 4G LTE) inside your RV by up to 32x. Voice calls are clearer, you'll have fewer dropped calls and dead spots, and data rates will increase. All cellular devices, including phones, data cards, and tablets, connect to the system wirelessly. The Drive 4G-X RV works with all major carriers, and amplifies the signal for up to four devices.
Note: The Weboost Drive 4G-X RV works in all classes of RV - Class A, Class C, and all towables.
How It Works: The Drive 4G-X RV reaches out to the cell tower to access voice and data signals through its outside antenna. The booster then receives the signal from the outside antenna, amplifies it 32x, and sends it to the inside antenna. The inside antenna will then broadcast the boosted signal to cellular devices inside your RV.
Benefits: The Weboost Drive 4G-X RV helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. Data rates are increased, meaning 4G LTE & 3G data download times are reduced.
5-Band Operation: The Weboost Drive 4G-X RV features a 5-band wireless operation with 50dB maximum gain.
- Band 12/17 = 700 MHz
- Band 13 = 700 MHz
- Band 5 = 850 MHz
- Band 4 = 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 2 = 1900 MHz
Installation: The Drive 4G-X RV cell phone signal booster consists of a cellular booster with power supply, an indoor antenna with coax cable, outdoor antenna with coax cable, and cable clamps/ties.
- Mount outside antenna to a pole or ladder so that the entire outside antenna is above the roof line of the RV and clear of other metal obstructions. The antenna must be in a location within reach of the booster with the 20' coax cable. Keep in mind to stay below the max height limit allowed by law, which varies from state to state (generally 14' in western states and 13' 6" in eastern states).
- Mount the booster inside the RV in a cabinet near a power source. Be sure its within 20' of the outside antenna, so the included 20' RG-6 cable can reach both. The booster will also require an AC power outlet using the included 110V power adapter or 12V power using the included 12V hardwire power supply.
- Mount the inside antenna on top of a countertop inside the RV. Make sure the antenna and booster are no more than 13' apart to connect them both the included 13' RG-58 cable. The inside antenna works best when also installed within 4 to 10' of cellular device.
- Booster: 4.75" (width) x 6.25" (height) x 1.4375" (depth)
- Inside Antenna: 1.875" (width) x 5.125" (height) x 2.625" (depth)
- Outside Antenna: 2.625" (width) x 7.5625" (height) x 2.625" (depth)
Legal Disclosure: The Drive 4G-X RV cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to 2015 technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent*. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person.
Note: The five largest carriers -- AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, US Cellular, and Sprint - plus more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certification standards.
1 question already asked