About the weBoost Drive 4G-X™
Reliable reception in more places
Driving through a cell coverage dead zone is more than just inconvenient for you and your passengers. It means not being able to communicate with the outside world, and possibly losing your GPS directions. The weBoost Drive 4G-X can significantly strengthen the cellular signal in your vehicle — up to 32x. It enhances 4G LTE and 3G signals for multiple devices, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops within the vehicle. The Drive 4G-X delivers up to 50 dB of gain to amplify the available signal.
- suitable for vehicle applications
- kit includes:
- signal booster
- magnet mount antenna
- low profile inside antenna
- DC plug-in power supply
- vehicle dash mounting bracket (mounting hardware included)
- 5-band operation (Band 12/700 MHz, Band 13/700 MHz, Band 5/850 MHz, Band 4/1700-2100 MHz, Band 2/1900 MHz)
- maximum gain: 50 dB
- 4-1/2"W x 6-7/16"H x 1-3/8"D
- weight: 1.16 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 470510
What's in the box:
- Mobile 4G cellular phone booster (w/ bracket installed)
- Magnet mount antenna (w/ attached 12.5' cable)
- Inside antenna (w/ attached 10' cable and hook & loop fastener)
- DC power supply (w/ cigarette lighter adapter on one end)
- Quick Install Guide
- Registration Card
More details on the weBoost Drive 4G-X™
Weboost Drive 4G-X: The Weboost Drive 4G-X cell phone signal booster is designed to improve the cell signal inside your vehicle (up to 32x). Voice calls are clearer, you'll have fewer dropped calls and dead spots, and data rates will increase. All cellular devices, including phones, data cards, and tablets, connect to the system wirelessly. The Drive 4G-X works with all major carriers, and amplifies the signal for up to four devices.
Benefits: The Weboost Drive 4G-X helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life (up to 2 hours). Data rates are increased, meaning 4G, 3G, and 2G data download times are reduced.
Simple Installation: The Drive 4G-X cell phone signal booster consists of 3 main components: the booster with power supply, an indoor antenna, and outdoor antenna. The booster can be mounted on the floor under a seat. The magnet mount outdoor antenna goes on the roof of your vehicle with the attached cable routed inside and plugged into the booster. The low-profile inside antenna mounts to the right side of the driver's seat, and should be placed between 18" and 36" from where the cellular device will be used. The Drive 4G-X's 12-volt power supply has a cigarette lighter adapter and 10'of cable, allowing you to mount the booster in a variety of places.
- The Drive 4G-X Signal Booster may remain on, in vehicles whose 12V DC power sources do not automatically shutdown when the vehicle is turned off. This could result in discharging the vehicles battery in one to two days
- Some 12V DC power sources are shut down when the vehicle ignition is turned to off. Refer to your vehicle owners manual for specifics related to your vehicle.
- Band 12/17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700 MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 2: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 50dB
- Antenna Connector: SMA Female
- Power Requirements: 6V DC, 2.5A
- Booster: 4.75" (width) x 1.4375" (height) x 6.6875" (depth)
- Outside Antenna: 1.1875" (diameter) x 3.4375" (height)
- Inside Antenna: 5.0" (width) x 0.4375" (height) x 1.5" (depth)
Legal Disclosure: The Drive 4G-X cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to 2015 technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent*. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person.
Note: The four largest carriers -- AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint -- and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certifications standards.