About the weBoost Office 100
Strengthen cells signals in your business
Strengthen cells signals in your business
The weBoost Office 100 strengthens cellular signals over a wide area for commercial spaces. It can cover from 8,000 to 25,000 square feet, depending on outside signal strength, ensuring a stronger signal for your employees and your customers. And the system is compatible with all carriers and 5G wireless networks.
How it works
The kit includes an outdoor antenna that can be mounted on a roof or exterior wall. The antenna connects to the powerful booster, which amplifies the incoming signal. A ceiling-mounted interior dome antenna rebroadcasts the enhanced signal throughout your space.
- recommended up to 8,000 sq. ft. and rated up to 25,000 sq. ft.
- kit includes:
- signal amplifier with AC power adapter
- outdoor antenna
- inside dome antenna
- 5G-compatible for use with the latest cellular plans from major carriers
- 5-band operation
- maximum gain: 72 dB
- maximum uplink power: 24 dBm
- maximum downlink power 12 dBm
- impedance: 50 ohms
- booster dimensions: 6-1/16"W x 1-3/.4"H x 6-1/4"D
- booster weight: 1.9 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 472060
What's in the box:
- Office 100 cell signal booster
- Inside dome antenna (attached 13" coaxial cable)
- Outdoor antenna wtih attached mounting bracket
- 75' Wilson 400 coaxial cable
- 60' Wilson 400 coaxial cable
- 2' Wilson 400 coaxial cable
- 50 Ohm lightning surge protector
- AC Power supply with 40" DC output cable (5VDC/4.0A output)
- 8.5' AC Power cord
- Booster wall-mount bracket (installed on booster)
- 2 Pole-mount clamps
- 2 U-Bolts (each with 2 flat-washers / 2 lock-washers / 2 nuts)
- 15 Cable clamps (1" screws installed)
- Installation guide
- Indoor dome antenna instructions
- WeBoost Thank You card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the weBoost Office 100
Overview: The WeBoost Home Office 100 Cell Signal Booster (50 Ohm) is designed to improve the cell signal inside your small business or warehouse, providing coverage from 8,000 sq. ft. (recommended) to 25,000 sq. ft (under ideal conditions). Boosted signals result in fewer dropped calls and dead spots, clearer voice calls, and faster data rates for both customers and employees. The multi-user Office 100 improves cell signal on all U.S. carrier networks simultaneously, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, USCellular, and more. The WeBoost Office 100 Cell Signal Booster is also 5G compatible, so it will continue to work into the future.
Installation: The Office 100 cell phone signal booster consists of three main components: the booster, the outside (receiving) antenna, and the inside (transmitting) antenna. The booster can be placed on a flat surface, such as a shelf or desk, or wall-mounted using the included bracket. It will need to be placed near a power outlet, and should be connected to a surge protector (sold separately). The directional outdoor antenna can be pole-mounted, using the included pole-mount kit, or mounted directly to the top of a building. 75' of Wilson 400 coaxial cable are provided to run from the outdoor antenna to the booster inside. A second 60' length of Wilson 400 coaxial cable is provided to run from the booster to the indoor transmitting antenna. A Lightning Surge Protector is also included that gets installed in-line on the coaxial cable 2' from the outdoor receiving antenna. An additional 2' length of Wilson 400 cable is provided for this connection. Fifteen cable-clips with 1" screws are included for securing the lengths of coaxial cable.
- For proper operation, the inside transmitting antenna should be mounted at least 60 horizontal feet or 25 vertical feet from the outside receiving antenna.
- Standard RG-6 or RG-59 cable cannot be used with the Office 100 cell signal booster. Wilson 400 coaxial cable is larger in diameter and includes type-N connectors.
Status Lights: The Office 100 booster unit has indicator lights on the front panel that glow or flash green, red, or yellow to indicate the status of the booster:
- Solid Green: Booster functioning properly
- Blinking Green, Then Red: Band has reduced gain due to a feedback loop (oscillation). It's a safety feature to prevent harmful interference.
- Solid Red: Band has shut itself off due to oscillation.
- Blinking Green, Then Yellow: Band has reduced gain due to an overload from a nearby cell tower. This safety feature prevents harmful interference with the cell tower.
- Solid Yellow: Band has shut itself off due to an overload from a nearby cell tower. Outside antenna must be adjusted.
- Lights Off: The booster is not receiving power from the power supply.
Signal Strength: Before installing the booster, you should check your current cellular signal strength using your phone. Bar graphs are not an accurate indicator of signal strength. Most phones allow you to switch from bar graphs to a digital readout of signal strength (in dBm). There are also available 3rd party apps, such as OpenSignal or Speedtest, for testing signal strength. Typically, the range of signal strength is between -110 dBM and -30 dBM, with a figure closer to zero being the strongest. A general indication of signal strength is as follows:
|Signal Strength||Excellent |
|No signal |
|3G / 1x||-70dBm or better||-71 to -85dBM||-86 to -100dBm||-101 to -109dBm||-110dBm or less|
|4G / LTE||-90dBm or better||-91 to -105dBM||-106 to -110dBm||-111 to -119dBm||-120dBm or less|
Gain Improvement: Increasing your signal strength by only 3dB means you have essentially doubled the power and signal amplification. A 6dB increase equals 4x the power, 10dB increase is 10x the power, and a 20dB increase shows a 100x signal improvement.
Benefits: The Weboost Office 100 helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas. With stronger signals, cell phones don't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. Data rates are increased so your customers and employees will experience fewer dropped calls and delayed texts, while enjoying faster data speeds and improved video streaming.
- Band 12/17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 25/2: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 72dB
- Maximum Uplink Power: 24dBM
- Maximum Downlink Power: 12dBM
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Antenna Connectors: Female type-N connectors for indoor and outdoor antennas
- Booster: Width = 6.05", Height = 1.70", Depth = 6.25" / 9.86" w/cables
- Outside Antenna: Diameter = 2.66", Length (w/bracket) = 11.62"
- Inside Antenna: Diameter = 7.33", Mounting Height = 3.33", Mounting Depth = 2.41", Total Height = 5.74"
Legal Disclosure: The Office 100 cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to current technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent. If you are unsure, you should check with your cellular provider. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person.