About the weBoost Connect 4G-X
Strengthen reception in a large home or office
Strengthen reception in a large home or office
Wouldn't it be great to have a reliable cellular connection all through your home or place of business? That's what the weBoost Connect 4G-X is designed to do. It significantly strengthens cellular coverage across multiple rooms of a large home or office space. And the Connect 4G-X is effective even in new structures made of modern, energy-efficient materials that can deaden signals. You'll experience fewer dropped calls, faster data downloads, and clearer reception as you move from room to room. And your online videos and songs will download and play more quickly. Plus, your phone won't have work as hard to maintain a connection, and that means longer battery life.
The booster delivers up to 70 dB of gain, which amplifies the available signal, and also improves 3G/2G data rates. Gain adjustments for each of its five bands let you tweak your setup to minimize interference.
The weBoost Connect 4G-X has a powerful outdoor antenna that can be mounted to your home's roof (mounting hardware included). Or you can use the provided cradle with suction cups to mount outside a window. The outside antenna connects to the signal booster inside the home with a coaxial cable, as does the indoor antenna. Both cables are provided.
NOTE: According to FCC regulations, you must register this device with your wireless provider and have their consent before use. Most wireless providers allow the use of signal boosters, but if you are unsure, please contact your provider. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- strengthens cellular signal throughout a large multi-room home or office space
- kit includes:
- outdoor directional antenna with mounting hardware
- two 30-foot coils of RG6 coaxial cable
- signal booster with adjustable gain
- wall- or ceiling-mountable indoor antenna
- AC power adapter
- improves wireless cellular coverage - including 4G, 3G, and 2G data downloads
- 5-band operation (Band 17/700 MHz, Band 13/700 MHz, Band 5/850 MHz, Band 4/1700-2100 MHz, Band 25/1900 MHz)
- maximum gain: 70 dB
- 6-1/2"W x 8-3/4"H x 1-5/8"D (signal booster)
- signal booster weight: 2.6 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 471104
What's in the box:
- 4G home booster
- AC adapter (w/ attached 6' DC output cord)
- Omnidirectional outside antenna w/ "L"-bracket (attached 12" coax cable)
- Panel inside antenna (attached 9" coax cable)
- 75' LMR coax cable
- 60' LMR coax cable
- Wall mount kit (includes mounting bracket / 4 flat-head screws / 4 wall anchors / 4 flat washers / 4 pan-head bolts / 4 split lock washers)
- Pole mount kit (includes U-bolt / bracket / 2 split-lock washers / 2 hex nuts)
- Quick Install Guide
- Indoor Antenna Installation Guide
- Outdoor Antenna Installation Guide
weBoost Connect 4G-X reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the weBoost Connect 4G-X
Overview: The Weboost Connect 4G-X Cellular Signal Booster is designed to improve the cell signal inside your large home or office. Voice calls are clearer, you'll have fewer dropped calls and dead spots, and data rates (including 4G, 3G and 2G data) will increase. All cellular devices, including phones, data cards, and tablets, connect to the system wirelessly. The Connect 4G-X works with all major carriers, and amplifies the signal in multiple rooms inside your home or office.
Simple Installation: The Connect 4G-X cell phone signal booster consists of three main components: the booster, an outside omnidirectional (receiving) antenna, and an inside panel (transmitting) antenna. The booster can be placed on a flat surface, such as a shelf, closet, or desk. It will need to be placed near a power outlet, and must be connected to a surge protector with at least a 1000 Joule rating (to avoid voiding the 2 year warranty). The outdoor omnidirectional antenna should be mounted using the included "L" bracket and pole mount kit. The indoor panel antenna should be wall mounted using the included bracket. Both antennas connect to the booster via the included LMR coax cables.
Note: When installing this cell phone booster, there needs to be at least 20' vertical or 50' horizontal separation between the inside and outside antennas, in order to prevent feedback. The Booster will shut off the associated frequencies that it detects oscillation on.
LED Indicators: Indicator lights are provided for each of the four signal bands show when the unit is being overloaded (orange), has shut down to prevent oscillation (red), or operating properly (green).
Benefits: The Weboost Connect 4G-X helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. Data rates are increased, meaning 4G, 3G and 2G data download times are reduced.
- Band 17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700MHz
- Band 5: 800 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 25: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 70dB
- Antenna Connectors: Male/Female N connectors for both antennas
- Booster: 6.5" (w) x 8.8125" (h) x 1.5625" (d)
- Outside Omnidirectional Antenna: 2.625" (w) x 8.3125" (h) x 12.0625" (d)
- Inside Panel Antenna: 7.0625" (w) x 8.75" (h) x 2.125" (d)
Legal Disclosure: The Connect 4G-X cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to 2015 technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent*. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person.
Note: The four largest carriers -- AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint -- and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certifications standards.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?