About the weBoost Drive X RV
Reliable reception in more places
Reliable reception in more places
Traveling in a motorhome or with an RV trailer is a great way to see the world while staying socially distanced. That is, until you spend the night in a cell coverage dead zone. That's a little too distant. The weBoost Drive X RV can significantly strengthen the cellular signal throughout your vehicle's living quarters.
It enhances 4G and 3G signals for multiple devices, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops within the vehicle. Plus it's 5G-ready, so you can use it for years to come.
The Drive X RV delivers up to 50 dB of gain to amplify the available signal. It features an omnidirectional antenna for the exterior of your camper, and a desktop antenna to send the boosted signal throughout your vehicle's interior.
- designed for RVs, campers, and trailers
- 4G and 3G compatible; 5G-ready
- kit includes:
- Drive X wide-band signal booster
- omnidirectional antenna mounts to the exterior of your vehicle
- desktop antenna relays signals to the inside of your vehicle
- AC/DC plug-in power supply
- 25 feet of RG-6 cable to connect exterior antenna to the booster
- external mounting bracket (mounting hardware included)
- 5-band operation
- maximum gain: 50 dB
- booster dimensions: 4-1/4"W x 6-1/4"H x 1"D
- booster weight: 12.8 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 471410
What's in the box:
- Drive X cellular signal booster (SMA female antenna jacks)
- Mounting bracket
- Drive X RV Outside Antenna with attached 27" cable (SMA female antenna jack)
- 14" Antenna mast extension
- Mast spring
- Antenna cable side exit adapter
- Large hex nut
- Large flat washer
- Tube of thread lock
- Cable entry cover
- 1" Hole saw bit
- 25' RG6 Outside Antenna cable (SMA male plugs on each end)
- Drive X RV Inside Antenna with attached 13.5' cable (SMA male antenna plug)
- Hardwire DC/DC Power Supply (Input: 12-24V DC / Output: 5VDC - 3000mA) with 42" input cord (bare wire ends) and 10' output cord (DC barrel connector)
- Antenna Ladder Mount bracket
- 2 Mast clamps
- 2 U-bolts
- 4 Flat washers
- 4 Split lock washers
- 4 Hex nuts
- AC adapter with attached 78" DC output cord (DC output: 5.9V 2.54A)
- 15 Cable ties (length 7.75")
- 15 Adhesive-backed cable tie-downs
- User Manual
- Photoregister card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the weBoost Drive X RV
Overview: The weBoost Drive X RV (model 471410) cell phone signal booster is designed to improve the cell signal inside your RV or travel trailer. Boosted signals result in fewer dropped calls and dead spots, clearer voice calls, and faster data rates. Everyone in the vehicle can enjoy higher quality cell service in weak-signal areas. The Drive X RV let you reach far away cell towers, up to 33% farther than the weBoost Drive Sleek, and works on every network, on any carrier. The booster includes a 2.3" x 10" cylindrical outside (receiving) antenna and an inside (transmitting) antenna. The booster can be hardwired into your RV's 12-volt or 24-volt wiring to power it while you travel, or plugged into AC power when you're parked. Drive X RV is designed for use with all classes of RVs and towable trailers.
Installation: The Drive X RV cell phone signal booster consists of three main components: the booster, the antennas (outside and inside), and the power supply. The booster can be mounted inside of a cabinet using the included bracket. The outside antenna is typically mounted to a ladder or pole that places it above the roof line of the RV and away from metal obstructions. The outside antenna fits universal CB mounts with a 3/8-24 thread. A ladder mount bracket, spring base, and hardware are included. You must keep in mind that the antenna height must stay below the maximum height limit allowed by law, which varies from state to state. The limit is generally 14' in western states and 13'6" in eastern states. The 25-foot coax cable should be routed through an existing cable entry point, through a slider on the RV, or drill a hole with the included 1" hole saw bit. The indoor antenna can be placed on a shelf or in a window wherever you want a stronger signal.
Benefits: The weBoost Drive X RV helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas up to 32x. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. Data rates are increased, meaning data upload and download times are reduced. It is compatible with all US wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Straight Talk and more, and simultaneously supports multiple users. weBoost cell phone signal boosters are 5G ready.
- Band 12/17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700 MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 2: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 50dB
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Power: 12 VDC
- Antenna Connectors: SMA Female for inside and outside antennas
- Booster: Width 4.43", Height 6.154", Depth 1.277"
- Outside Antenna: Diameter 2.3", Length 10", Shaft extension 14", Cable Length 27"
- Inside Antenna: Width 1.881", Height 5.127", Depth 2.571", Cable Length 13.5'
Legal Disclosure: The Drive X RV cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to current technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person. You should know that E911 location information may not be provided, or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
The weBoost Drive X RV replaces these items
- for mobile RV use
- includes outside antenna, signal booster, interior antenna, and power adapter
- improves 4G coverage as well as 3G and 2G data downloads