About the weBoost Office 200
Strengthen cells signals in your business
Strengthen cells signals in your business
The weBoost Office 200 strengthens cellular signals over a wide area for commercial spaces. It can cover from 12,000 to 35,000 square feet, depending on outside signal strength, ensuring a stronger signal for your employees and your customers. And the system is compatible with all carriers and 5G wireless networks.
How it works
The kit includes an outdoor antenna that can be mounted on a roof or exterior wall. The antenna connects to the powerful booster, which amplifies and repeats the incoming signal. A ceiling-mounted low-profile interior dome antenna rebroadcasts the enhanced signal throughout your space. A handy LCD touchscreen on the signal booster helps you assess performance, turn bands on and off, and troubleshoot.
- recommended up to 12,000 sq. ft. and rated up to 35,000 sq. ft.
- kit includes:
- signal amplifier with AC power adapter
- outdoor antenna
- inside low-profile dome antenna
- 5G-compatible for use with the latest cellular plans from major carriers
- 5-band operation
- LCD touchscreen for monitoring performance and changing settings
- maximum gain: 72 dB
- impedance: 50 ohms
- amplifier dimensions: 14-1/4"W x 10-3/4"H x 2-1/4"D
- amplifier weight: 7.7 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 47047
What's in the box:
- Office 200 cellular signal booster (50 Ohm)
- Power supply with attached 6' DC output cord (DC output: 12V 3A 12W)
- 6' AC cord (C7 non-polarized plug)
- Indoor dome antenna (314407) with attached 10" pigtail (female N-connector)
- Outside antenna (314422) with attached L-bracket (female N-connector)
- 2 U-bolts (2" diameter)
- 2 Pole brackets
- 4 Flat washers
- 4 Split lock washers
- 4 Hex nuts (M6)
- 60' Wilson 400 cable (952360) with male N-connectors on both ends)
- 75' Wilson 400 cable (952375) with male N-connectors on both ends
- 2' Wilson 400 cable extension (952302)(male N-connectors on both ends)
- 50 Ohm Lightning Surge Protector (859902) with female N-connectors on both ends)
- 15 Cable mounting clips (1-1/4" screws)
- Booster Installation Guide
- Product Registration card
- Dome antenna User Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the weBoost Office 200
Overview: The weBoost Office 200 Cell Signal Booster (50 Ohm) (#472047) is designed to improve the cell signal inside your small-to-medium business or warehouse, providing coverage from 12,000 to 35,000 square feet. Boosted signals result in fewer dropped calls and dead spots, clearer voice calls, and faster data rates for both customers and employees. The multi-user Office 200 improves cell signal on all US carrier networks simultaneously, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, USCellular, and more. The weBoost Office 200 Cell Signal Booster is also 5G compatible, so it will continue to work into the future.
Antennas: weBoost Office 200 includes an omni-directional outdoor (receiving) antenna which should be mounted to an exterior wall or to a 1-1/2" to 2" diameter pole. Mounting the antenna to an existing roof exhaust pipe is a good option. It has a female N-connector on the bottom for connecting the cable. The indoor (transmitting) antenna is designed to be mounted in the ceiling. It is a flat dome-style antenna with a 6" shaft for attaching it to drop ceiling tile or hard surface ceiling. The dome antenna has a 10" antenna pigtail with a female N-connector for attaching the cable. The maximum permissible antenna gain for the two antennas is as follows:
|Band 12/17||Band 13||Band 5||Band 4||Band 25/2|
|Outside Antenna 50Ω||4.5||4.2||4.5||4.4||4.7|
|Inside Antenna 50Ω||-0.4||-0.1||-0.7||2.4||1.6|
Installation: The Office 200 cell phone signal booster consists of three main components: the booster, the outside (receiving) antenna, and the inside (transmitting) antenna. The booster can be placed on a flat surface, such as a shelf or desk, or wall-mounted using the built-in bracket. It will need to be placed near a power outlet, and should be connected to a surge protector (sold separately). The omni-directional outdoor antenna can be pole-mounted (1.5" to 2" diameter) or wall-mounted, using the attached bracket. The package contains 75' and 60' lengths of Wilson 400 coaxial cable to run from the outdoor antenna to the booster inside, and from the booster to the indoor transmitting antenna, respectively. A Lightning Surge Protector is also included that gets installed in-line on the coaxial cable 2' from the outdoor receiving antenna. An additional 2' length of Wilson 400 cable is provided for this connection. Fifteen cable-clips with 1" screws are included for securing the lengths of coaxial cable.
- For proper operation, the inside transmitting antenna should be mounted at least 60 horizontal feet or 25 vertical feet from the outside receiving antenna
- Standard RG-6 or RG-59 cable cannot be used with the Office 200 cell signal booster. Wilson 400 coaxial cable is larger in diameter and includes type-N connector
Status Lights: The Office 200 booster unit has a 2-1/4" x 1-5/8" color LCD touch screen for monitoring the performance of the booster. You can view the status of each band, including the uplink and downlink signal strength, and disable/enable individual bands (for expert installers only). When viewing band performance, you can see at a glance the signal strength of each band by its color-coded indicator:
- Solid Green: The band is functioning properly.
- Solid Yellow: Indicates a band gain reduction because of an oscillation condition. You should increase the separation between the indoor and outdoor antennas, then reboot the booster to reactivate the band.
- Solid Red: Band has shut itself off due to a severe oscillation condition or repeated oscillation. Repositioning the antennas is suggested, then reboot the band.
- Gray: The band has been disabled.
Signal Strength: Before installing the booster, you should check your current cellular signal strength using your phone. Bar graphs are not an accurate indicator of signal strength. Most phones allow you to switch from bar graphs to a digital readout of signal strength (in dBm). There are also available 3rd party apps, such as OpenSignal or Speedtest, for testing signal strength. Typically, the range of signal strength is between -110 dBM and -30 dBM, with a figure closer to zero being the strongest. A general indication of signal strength is as follows:
|Signal Strength||Excellent |
|No Signal |
|3G / 1x||-70dBm or better||-71 to -85dBm||-86 to -100dBm||-101 to -109dBm||-110dBm or less|
|4G / 5G||-90dBm or better||-91 to -105dBm||-106 to -110dBm||-111 to -119dBm||-120dBm or less|
Gain Improvement: Increasing your signal strength by only 3dB means you have essentially doubled the power and signal amplification. A 6dB increase equals 4x the power, 10dB increase is 10x the power, and a 20dB increase shows a 100x signal improvement.
Benefits: The weBoost Office 200 helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas. With stronger signals, cell phones don't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. Data rates are increased so your customers and employees will experience fewer dropped calls and delayed texts, while enjoying faster data speeds and improved video streaming.
- Band 12/17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 25/2: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 72dB
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Antenna Connectors: Female type-N connectors for indoor and outdoor antennas
- Booster: Width 9.162", Height 2.019" Depth 10.409"
- Outside Antenna: 2.654", Length: 8.571" (11.623" with bracket)
- Inside Antenna: Diameter: 9.375", Shaft length: 6"
Legal Disclosure: The Office 200 cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to current technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent. If you are unsure, you should check with your cellular provider. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person.