About the weBoost Drive X
Reliable reception in more places
Reliable reception in more places
Cell reception in your vehicle can be unreliable as you drive from place to place, based on your provider's coverage, local terrain, and other factors. The weBoost Drive X can significantly extend and strengthen the cellular signal in your vehicle — up to 60% farther than previous weBoost models.
The Drive X delivers up to 50 dB of gain to amplify the available signal. It enhances cellular signals for multiple devices simultanously, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops within the vehicle. It's also compatible with next-generation 5G wireless networks.
Simple DIY installation
The external antenna mounts magnetically to your vehicle's roof. The interior antenna's secured with provided Velcro® strips, and the booster has its own mounting bracket.
- suitable for cars, trucks, and vans
- kit includes:
- signal booster
- mini magnet-mount external antenna
- low-profile internal antenna
- signal booster
- 12-volt plug-in power supply
- 5-band operation
- 5G-compatible for use with the latest cellular plans from major carriers
- maximum gain: 50 dB
- booster dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 6-1/4"H x 1"D
- booster weight: 12.32 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 475021
What's in the box:
- Drive X cellular signal booster
- Mounting bracket
- 4" Outdoor mini antenna with magnetic-mount and attached 10' cable (Male SMA screw-on plug)
- Circular adhesive disk
- Indoor antenna with attached 118" cable (Male SMA screw-on plug)
- Dual-sided tape
- Adhesive-backed Velcro® strip
- Alcohol cleaning wipe
- 12-volt DC power adapter with 32" and 94" cables from transformer (DC output: 6V 2000mA)
- Installation Guide
- Photoregister card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the weBoost Drive X
Overview: The weBoost Drive X (model 475021) cell phone signal booster is designed to improve the cell signal inside your vehicle. Boosted signals result in fewer dropped calls and dead spots, clearer voice calls, and faster data rates. Everyone in the vehicle can enjoy higher quality cell service in weak-signal areas. The Drive X let you reach far away cell towers, up to 33% farther than the weBoost Drive Sleek, and works on every network, on any carrier. The booster includes a magnetic outside (receiving) antenna and an inside (transmitting) antenna, and simply plugs into your car's 12-volt power port. Drive X is designed for use with cars, SUVs, vans, and trucks.
Simple Installation: The Drive X cell phone signal booster consists of three main components: the booster, the antennas (outside and inside), and the power supply. The booster can be mounted on the floor under a seat. The magnet-mount outdoor antenna goes on the roof of your vehicle with the attached cable routed inside and plugged into the booster. The low-profile inside antenna mounts on the side of the seat or on the dash, and should be placed between 18" and 36" from where the cellular device will be used. The Drive X's 12-volt power supply has a DC power port adapter and over 10-1/2 feet of cable, allowing you to mount the booster in a variety of places.
Benefits: The weBoost Drive X helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas up to 32x. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. Data rates are increased, meaning data upload and download times are reduced. It is compatible with all US wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Straight Talk and more, and simultaneously supports multiple users. weBoost cell phone signal boosters are 5G ready.
- Band 12/17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700 MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 2: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 50dB
- Antenna Connectors: SMA Female screw-on connectors for inside and outside antennas
- Booster: Width 4.43", Height 6.154", Depth 1.277"
- Outside Antenna: Base Diameter 1.157", Height 3.321", Cable Length 10'
- Inside Antenna: Width 1.4", Height 3.05", Depth 0.54", Cable Length 9'-10"
Legal Disclosure: The Drive X cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to current technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person. You should know that E911 location information may not be provided, or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
The weBoost Drive X replaces these items
- includes outside antenna, signal booster, interior antenna, and power adapter
- improves 4G coverage as well as 3G and 2G data downloads
- requires professional installation