About the weBoost Installed Home Complete
Strengthen cells signals throughout your home
Strengthen cells signals throughout your home
The Installed Home Complete is weBoost's most powerful signal booster, and was designed for large, multi-level homes. It significantly strengthens cellular coverage in an area up to 7,500 total square feet — up to 27% farther than weBoost's next most powerful booster. And it comes with professional installation, so it's a great choice if you don't feel like taking on a DIY project.
The Installed Home Complete is compatible with all phone and cellular devices on all U.S. carrier networks, and at all network speeds. You'll experience fewer dropped calls, and online videos and songs will play more quickly — even with multiple users. And it's also 5G-ready, ensuring you can use it now and in the future.
Professional installation from OnTech
Your purchase of the weBoost Installed Home Complete comes with professional installation at no additional charge. When you open up the box, you'll find a card with a web address and install code. As the instructions say, "no need to open further." Just go to the website (or call the provided toll-free number) to schedule your installation through weBoost's trusted partner, OnTech. Their network of 8,000 professional installers covers residences in all 50 U.S. states, including Alaska and Hawaii. And you can schedule installation as soon as the next business day.
How the system works
The weBoost Installed Home Complete has a powerful outdoor directional antenna that can be mounted on a roof, exterior wall, or vent pipe. The outside antenna connects to the signal booster which is placed inside your home. The booster sends the signal to the provided indoor panel antenna. This fabric-covered antenna can be mounted on a wall or simply placed on a desktop or shelf to improve coverage and reduce dropouts in areas of your home where your reception is usually weakest.
- strengthens cellular signals up to a total of 7,500 sq. ft.
- professional installation by OnTech is included with your purchase
- contact info and product code provided for OnTech installer network
- professional OnTech installers in all 50 states in the U.S.
- installation can be scheduled as early as the next business day
- kit includes:
- outdoor directional antenna with mounting hardware
- multi-room booster
- fabric-covered indoor panel antenna
- one 60-foot and one 75-foot coil of RG-11 coaxial cable
- AC power adapter
- improves wireless cellular coverage — including 4G, 3G, and 2G data downloads
- compatible with all phones and cellular devices, and all U.S. carriers
- 5-band operation
- maximum gain: 72 dB
- booster dimensions: 8-1/4"W x 6"H x 2-3/8"D
- booster weight: 1.55 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 474445
What's in the box:
- Home Complete booster
- Wall-mount bracket (inserted)
- Outdoor directional antenna with 9" pigtail (female F-connector)
- Fabric-covered indoor antenna with attached 66" pigtail (female F-connector)
- Wall-mount bracket (inserted)
- AC Power Supply with attached 6' DC output cord (DC output: 12V 3A)
- 6' AC power cord (C7 unpolarized plug)
- Multi-point / multi-angle bracket for outdoor antenna
- Antenna bracket
- 5mm Hex wrench
- Two M6 x 10mm Hex Socket Head Cap screws
- 2 U-bolts
- 2 Pole brackets
- 4 M6 hex nuts
- 4 Split washers
- 4 Flat washers
- weBoost Installed / Home Complete installation sheet
- Measuring Booster Performance & Registering Your Signal Booster sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the weBoost Installed Home Complete
Overview: The weBoost Installed | Home Complete cell signal booster is designed to improve the cell signal inside your home or office. Boosted signals result in fewer dropped calls and dead spots, clearer voice calls, and faster data rates. The multi-user Home Complete works on all cellular devices with all carriers simultaneously. It can reach cell towers at distances up to 26% farther than the Home MultiRoom booster, while providing whole house coverage. It can enhance cellular signals throughout your home; up to 7500 square feet. weBoost Home Cell Signal Boosters are 5G Ready, so they will continue to work into the future.
Professional Installation Included: The weBoost Installed | Home Complete cell phone signal booster includes professional installation. weBoost has partnered with OnTech Smart Services to provide installation of the indoor and outdoor antennas, the booster, and all of the cable. No cable is included in the box. The box includes the three main components: the booster, the outside (receiving) antenna, and the inside (transmitting) antenna.
Status Lights: The Home Complete booster unit has indicator lights on the front panel that glow or flash green, red, or yellow to indicate the status of the booster:
- Solid Green: Booster functioning properly
- Blinking Green, Then Red: Band has reduced gain due to a feedback loop (oscillation). It's a safety feature to prevent harmful interference.
- Solid Red: Band has shut itself off due to oscillation.
- Blinking Green, Then Yellow: Band has reduced gain due to an overload from a nearby cell tower. This safety feature prevents harmful interference with the cell tower.
- Solid Yellow: Band has shut itself off due to an overload from a nearby cell tower. Outside antenna must be adjusted.
- Lights Off: The booster is not receiving power from the power supply.
Signal Strength: Before the booster is installed, you should check your current cellular signal strength using your phone. Bar graphs are not an accurate indicator of signal strength. Most phones allow you to switch from bar graphs to a digital readout of signal strength (in dBm). There are also available 3rd party apps, such as OpenSignal or Speedtest, for testing signal strength. Typically, the range of signal strength is between -110 dBM and -30 dBM, with a figure closer to zero being the strongest. You should run tests with and without 4G/LTE reception turned on. The area on the outside of your home with the strongest signal is typically the best location for mounting the outside antenna. The inside antenna should be placed in the room where you spend the most time, or where the signal is weakest. A general indication of signal strength is as follows:
|Signal Strength||Excellent |
|No signal |
|3G / 1x||-70dBm or better||-71 to -85dBM||-86 to -100dBm||-101 to -109dBm||-110dBm or less|
|4G / LTE||-90dBm or better||-91 to -105dBM||-106 to -110dBm||-111 to -119dBm||-120dBm or less|
Gain Improvement: Increasing your signal strength by only 3dB means you have essentially doubled the power and signal amplification. A 6dB increase equals 4x the power, 10dB increase is 10x the power, and a 20dB increase shows a 100x signal improvement.
Benefits: The WeBoost Installed | Home Complete helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. Data rates are increased, meaning 4G, 3G and 2G data download times are reduced. You'll experience fewer dropped calls and delayed texts, and faster data speeds and improved video streaming.
- Band 12/17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 25/2: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 72dB
- Impedance: 75 ohms
- Antenna Connectors: Female F connectors for indoor and outdoor antennas
- Booster: 6.02" (w) x 8.013" (8.522" w/connectors)(h) x 1.682" (d); weight: 38.5 ounces
- Outside Antenna: 2.632" (w) x 8.603" (h) x 11.298" (d); weight: 13.15 ounces
- Inside Antenna: 7.005" (w) x 8.826" (h) x 3.17" (d); weight: 21.1 ounces
Legal Disclosure: The weBoost Installed | Home Complete cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to current technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent. If you are unsure, you should check with your cellular provider. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person.