About the weBoost Drive Reach OTR
Boost your semi's cell reception
Boost your semi's cell reception
If you drive a semi-truck, you know reliable cell phone communication is essential. The weBoost Drive Reach OTR can make the signal in your cab up to 32 times stronger. And the included high-performance exterior receiving antenna is omnidirectional, designed to pull in signals even in weak coverage areas.
Rugged design and flexible setup
The rugged exterior antenna comes with a spring mount to resist wind and low branches. You can configure its height from 7-1/2" to 40". It attaches to one of the truck's mirror rails and connects to the booster inside the cab with its included 15-foot antenna cable.
The booster mounts under the dash or in another out-of-the-way place with its included mounting bracket. It comes with a 12V adapter for plugging into an available power port. You'll connect the booster to the included interior antenna, which mounts to the side of a seat or the dash with included Velcro® fasteners.
All weBoost signal boosters work with 5G signals to support the latest cellular plans from major carriers.
- designed for semis, fleet trucks, and other large vehicles
- covers 700, 850, 1700/2100, and 1900 MHz cellular bands
- improves voice quality and data speeds
- high-gain signal output (max. 50 dB)
- outside antenna:
- can be adjusted from 7-1/2" to 40" in height
- 360° horizontal coverage
- includes spring mount for wind resistance
- impedance: 50 ohms
- 5G-compatible for use with the latest cellular plans from major carriers
- booster: 4-9/16"W x 6-1/4"H x 1-3/4"D
- interior antenna: 1-7/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 9/16"D
- outside antenna: 2-13/16"W x 7-7/16"H x 2-1/2"D (40" max. height)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 477154
What's in the box:
- Mobile cellular signal booster
- Mounting bracket (installed)
- Outside antenna (with attached 15' coax cable)
- 13" Threaded shaft extension
- 18" Threaded shaft extension
- Indoor antenna with attached 118" cable (Male SMB plug)
- Dual-sided tape
- Adhesive-backed Velcro® strip
- Alcohol cleaning wipe
- Metal mounting bracket
- DC power plug/switch with attached 10.75' cable (DC barrel connector)
- Cable adapter
- Side-exit Adapter
- Large hex nut
- Large flat washer with lip
- 2 Tubes of thread lock adhesive
- 2 Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop fasteners
- Installation Overview
- Installation Guide
- Thank you card
- Adhesive-backed Photoregister card (attached to booster)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the weBoost Drive Reach OTR
Overview: The weBoost Drive Reach OTR (model 477154) cellular signal booster is designed for semi-trucks to improve the cell signal inside your cab up to 32x. Boosted signals result in fewer dropped calls and dead spots, clearer voice calls, and faster data rates, whether you're parked, or on the road. Everyone in the vehicle can enjoy higher quality cell service in weak-signal areas. The Drive Reach OTR includes a new high-performance, omni-directional receiving antenna that can be configured into multiple lengths (7.5" to 40") and a small, inside (transmitting) antenna. Drive Reach OTR reaches the cell towers at distances of up to 74% farther than the weBoost Drive 4G-X OTR.
Benefits: The weBoost Drive Reach OTR helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. In addition, the long-range antenna helps keep dispatch and fleet managers in constant contact with their drivers and crews, allowing for better vehicle tracking and driver communications. Data rates are increased, meaning data upload and download times are reduced. It is compatible with all US wireless carriers, including Verizon, T-Mobile/Sprint/MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, and AT&T, and simultaneously supports multiple users. It works with all phones and other cellular devices, such as ELD and telematics. weBoost cell phone signal boosters are 5G compatible, and support the latest in 5G technology.
Installation: The Drive Reach OTR cell phone signal booster consists of a cellular booster with power supply, an indoor antenna with coax cable, outdoor antenna with coax cable, and mounting hardware.
- The outside antenna (using included hardware) mounts to one of the mirror rails that is at least 12" from any other antennas, free of obstructions, and at least 6" from any windows (including sunroofs). The antenna comes with a spring mount to resist wind and low branches. The included 13" and 18" mast extensions can be attached to the 7-1/2" tall antenna in any combination to a maximum height of 40". The antenna comes with a spring mount to resist wind and low branches.
- The inside antenna (using included Velcro) attaches to the side of the seat inside the cab at least 18", but no more than 36", from where your cellular device will be used.
- The signal booster mounts inside the cab in a location that is free from excessive heat, direct sunlight and moisture, and that has proper ventilation. Good locations include underneath a seat or under the dashboard. A 12V power port adapter is included to supply power to the booster. If the 12V power port is always on, even when the vehicle is turned off, you can turn the booster on or off using the switch on the power plug.
Status Lights: The Drive Reach OTR booster has an indicator light on the front panel that glows or flashes green or red to indicate the status of the booster:
- Solid Green: Booster functioning properly
- Blinking Red, Then Solid Green: Band has reduced gain due to a feedback loop (oscillation). It's a safety feature to prevent harmful interference.
- Solid Red: Band has shut itself off due to oscillation.
- Light Off: The booster is not receiving power from the power supply.
- Band 12/17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700 MHz
- Band 5: 850 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 25/2: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 50dB
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Requirements: 12V / 1.8A (provided by included DC power adapter)
- Antenna Connectors: SMB (snap-on) Female for inside and outside antennas
- Booster: 4.56" (width) x 6.22" (height) x 1.7" (depth)
- Inside Antenna: 1.396" (width) x 2.093" (height) x 0.539" (depth)
- Outside Antenna: 2.797" (width) x 7.425" (height) x 2.482" (depth)
Legal Disclosure: The Drive Reach OTR cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to current technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person. You should know that E911 location information may not be provided, or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
The weBoost Drive Reach OTR replaces these items
- includes outside antenna, signal booster, interior antenna, and 12-volt power adapter
- 3G/4G compatible and 5G-ready
- provides reception from cell towers 2x farther away than weBoost's previous model