About the Wilson DT 4G
Strengthen the signal at your desk
Strengthen the signal at your desk
It's hard to get things done with a weak cellular signal at your desk or workstation. That's where the Wilson DT 4G desktop signal booster can help. This powerful signal booster can significantly strengthen cellular coverage in the immediate area around your desk.
With the DT 4G, you'll enjoy fewer dropped calls, faster data downloads, and clearer reception. Although designed for near-field coverage, the DT 4G supports multiple cellular connections so you can use your smartphone and tablet for calls and data streaming at the same time.
The signal booster features five bands with adjustable gain for greater signal strength.
A simple system
The DT 4G desktop kit has everything you need to get started. It features a small directional outdoor panel antenna you mount facing the direction where the signal is strongest. Coaxial cable is provided to convey the signal from that antenna to a 5-band signal booster, and from that booster to a desktop antenna.
The booster delivers up to 60 dB of gain, which amplifies the available signal, and also improves 3G/2G data rates. Gain adjustments for each of its five bands let you tweak your setup to minimize interference.
NOTE: According to FCC regulations, you must register this device with your wireless provider and have their consent before use. Most wireless providers allow the use of signal boosters, but if you are unsure, please contact your provider.
- for desktop or small workspace applications
- kit includes:
- outdoor directional antenna with mounting hardware
- two 30-foot coils of RG6 coaxial cable
- signal booster with adjustable gain
- wall- or ceiling-mountable indoor antenna
- AC power adapter
- improves wireless cellular coverage — including 4G, 3G, and 2G data downloads
- 5-band operation (Band 17/700 MHz, Band 13/700 MHz, Band 5/850 MHz, Band 4/1700-2100 MHz, Band 25/1900 MHz)
- maximum gain: 65 dB
- 6-1/2"W x 4-1/4"H x 1-3/4"D (signal booster)
- signal booster weight: 1-1/4 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 460101
What's in the box:
- DT4G booster
- Desktop antenna with attached 5' cable (male SMA terminal)
- Outside panel antenna with 9" coax pigtail (female F connector)
- Panel antenna back cover
- Antenna cradle with 2 suction cups
- Two 30' lengths of white RG6 coax cable (male F connectors on each end)
- AC adapter with attached 6' DC output cord (DC output: 5V 2.5A)
- Right angled mounting bracket
- Pole mount kit (includes U-bolt / bracket / 2 lock washers / 2 flat washers / and 2 hex nuts)
- Wall mount kit (includes mounting bracket / 4 flat-head screws / 4 wall anchors / 4 flat washers / 4 pan-head bolts / 4 split lock washers)
- Female F connector barrel
- Alcohol prep pad
- Dual-sided adhesive pad (1.75" square)
- Installation Guide
- Product Registration/Customer Service card
- Card regarding an Installation Video
Wilson DT 4G reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wilson DT 4G
Overview: The Wilson Electronics DT4G Cellular Signal Booster is designed to improve the cell signal inside your home or office. Voice calls are clearer, you'll have fewer dropped calls and dead spots, and data rates (including 4G, 3G and 2G data) will increase. All cellular devices, including phones, data cards, and tablets, connect to the system wirelessly. The DT4G works with all major carriers, and amplifies the signal in multiple rooms inside your home or office.
Simple Installation: The DT4G cell phone signal booster consists of three main components: the booster, the outside (receiving) antenna, and the inside (transmitting) antenna. The booster can be placed on a flat surface, such as a shelf, closet, or desk. It will need to be placed near a power outlet, and must be connected to a surge protector with at least a 1000 Joule rating (to avoid voiding the 2 year warranty). The outdoor antenna can be mounted using the included pole mount kit, or the included wall mount kit. For a temporary installation, you can mount the antenna to the inside of a window, using the cradle/suction cup mount. The indoor antenna can be placed on a shelf or window sill. The outside antenna connects to the booster via the included RG6 coax cable, while the inside antenna cable has a male SMA terminal.
Controls: The DT4G booster unit has four gain control knobs--one for the each band: 1700/2100MHz, 1900MHz, 800MHz, and 700MHz. Indicator lights are provided for each of the four signal bands show when the unit is being overloaded (orange), has shut down to prevent oscillation (red), or operating properly (green).
Benefits: The Wilson Electronics DT4G helps increase the signal strength in typically weak signal areas. With stronger signals, your cell phone doesn't have to work as hard to find a signal, extending battery life. Data rates are increased, meaning 4G, 3G and 2G data download times are reduced.
- Band 17: 700 MHz
- Band 13: 700MHz
- Band 5: 800 MHz
- Band 4: 1700/2100 MHz
- Band 25: 1900 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 60dB
- Antenna Connectors: SMA Male/Female for inside antenna; F Male/Female for outside antenna
- Booster: Width=4.53", Height=1.375", Depth=6.438"
- Outside Antenna: Width=7.231", Height=8.926", Depth=2.29"
- Inside Antenna: Width=1.881", Height=5.131", Depth=2.556"
Legal Disclosure: The DT4G cell phone signal booster is a consumer device, and is FCC certified to 2014 technical specifications. Before you use the product, you must register the device with your wireless provider, and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters, however, some providers may not consent*. You must operate the device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas must be installed at least 8" from any person.
* The four largest carriers -- AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint -- and more than 90 regional carriers have given a blanket consent to all boosters meeting the new certifications standards.