About the IsoAcoustics Aperta 300
Get the most out of your speaker
Get the most out of your speaker
The IsoAcoustics Aperta 300
s helps you get the most out of a speaker by reducing vibrations that can cause acoustic distortions. This sculpted aluminum isolation stand can hold a center channel speaker or studio monitor weighing up to 60 lbs. And you can tilt the speaker up to 6-1/2 degrees for a better listening angle.
How does it work?
The Aperta 300 isolates and decouples a speaker from its mounting surface. Think of it like speaker "flotation" — similar to how a car's shock absorbers work. It eliminates the transfer of energy from your speaker to surrounding surfaces, which means you'll hear clearer, more transparent sound.
In order for the Aperta 300 to work properly, your speaker should have a large enough footprint to cover the stand's four isolators — roughly a minimum of 11-13/16" wide x 7-15/16" deep.
- high-quality sculpted aluminum acoustic isolation stands
- designed for home theater center channel speakers and horizontally oriented studio monitors
- supports up to 60 lbs.
- eliminates acoustic distortion by isolating and decoupling each speaker from its mounting surface
- tilt adjustment up to 6-1/2°
- 11-13/16"W x 3-1/16"H x 7-15/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ISOAPER300-SI
What's in the box:
- Isolation speaker stand
- Instruction Guide
IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the IsoAcoustics Aperta 300
Aperta 300 Speaker Isolation: The IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 (pronounced A-pair-tah) sculpted aluminum speaker stand is designed to raise your center-channel speakeroff of the tabletop or floor and angle them toward your ears. "Aperta" is the Italian word for "open", and describes the look of the stand as well as the spatial openness of the sound that comes from your center speaker. The stand features a low profile, enabling your center speaker to have a low stance while enhancing their clarity and performance. The stand also has a unique floating design which isolates and decouples the speaker from the mounting surface to eliminate acoustic distortion. The stand's unique tilt adjustment enables the user to set the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation markings provided to ensure precise angle adjustments
Note: This package includes a single stand for a center-channel speaker.
Compatibility: The IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 is designed for a center-channel speaker with a cabinet that measures 11.8125" (w) x 7.9375" (d) - enough to cover the four isolators. Your center spaker may have a modest overhang beyond the stand. The Aperta 300 can support up to 60 lbs. The stand's "IsoAcoustics" logo should be turned towards the listening position.
PIF Principles: The IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 stand is designed to support the PIF Principles of acoustic design:
- Placement: The proximity to adjacent and nearby surfaces. The stand raises the speaker off the supporting surface and away from adjacent surfaces to reduce reflections.
- Isolation: The stand decouple the speaker from the supporting surface to reduce the energy from exciting other objects. The speaker is allowed for float independently.
- Focus: By raising and tilting the speaker, the stand creates an ideal listening position. The speaker should be tilted to the listeners ear level.
Angle Adjustment: The IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 stand features a unique integrated tilt adjustment to dial-in the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation markings provided to ensure the precision of the angle adjustments. Adjustments of up to a 6.5 degree angle can be made to tilt your center speaker up or down to attain greater focus.
Isolators: Isolators prevent the transfer of speaker cabinet energy to surrounding surfaces, effectively isolating the speaker from a tabletop, shelf, stand, or other surface. By allowing the speaker to perform in free space, it's able to sound the way it was intended. The end result is an unaltered, accurate sound, true to the artist's original intention.