About the IsoAcoustics Aperta 200
Get the most out of your speakers
Get the most out of your speakers
Fine-tuning your studio or desktop music setup? Then check out the IsoAcoustics Aperta 200s. These sculpted aluminum isolation stands help you get the most out of your listening experience by reducing vibrations and other acoustic distortions. The result is cleaner sound with more distinct musical detail.
How do they work?
The Aperta 200s isolate and decouple each speaker from its mounting surface. Think of it like speaker "flotation" — similar to how a car's shock absorbers work. They eliminate the transfer of energy from your speakers to surrounding surfaces, which means you'll hear clearer, more transparent sound.
Easily change your speaker angle
The Aperta 200s feature a unique integrated tilt adjustment system so you can dial in the perfect angle. This lets you make sure that each speaker's tweeter is pointed directly at your ears for the best performance.
- high-quality sculpted aluminum acoustic isolation stands
- ideal for desktop speakers, studio monitors, or for use underneath floor-standing speakers
- recommended for speakers with a footprint measuring at least 7-13/16"W x 10"D
- eliminates acoustic distortion by isolating and decoupling each speaker from its mounting surface
- features an integrated tilt adjustment system so you can set your ideal speaker angle
- fine gradation markings on the stands ensure precise angle adjustments
- compatible with optional IsoAcoustics Support Plates to extend the surface area for use with speaker stands
- each stand supports up to 75 lbs.
- each stand measures 7-13/16"W x 3-1/2"H x 10"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ISO-APERTA200 S
What's in the box:
- 2 Isolation speaker stands
- Instruction Guide
IsoAcoustics Aperta 200 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the IsoAcoustics Aperta 200
Aperta 200 Speaker Isolation: The IsoAcoustics Aperta 200 (pronounced A-pair-tah) sculpted aluminum speaker stands are designed to raise your speakers off of the tabletop or floor and angle them toward your ears. "Aperta" is the Italian word for "open", and describes the look of the stands as well as the spatial openness of the sound that comes from your speakers. The stands feature a low profile, enabling speakers to have a low stance while enhancing their clarity and performance. The stands also have a unique floating design which isolates and decouples the speaker from the mounting surface to eliminate acoustic distortion. The stands' unique tilt adjustment enables the user to set the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation markings provided to ensure precise angle adjustments
Note: This package includes a pair of speaker stands.
Compatibility: The IsoAcoustics Aperta 200 is designed for bookshelf, desktop speakers, studio monitors, and large speakers on floor stands, as well as under floor-standing speakers with the bottom sections of 7.8125" (w) x 10" deep, to cover the four isolators. Your speakers may have a modest overhang beyond the stand. The Aperta 200 can support up to 75 lbs. The stands "IsoAcoustics" logo should be turned towards the listening position.
PIF Principles: IsoAcoustics Aperta 200 stands are designed to support the PIF Principles of acoustic design:
- Placement: The proximity to adjacent and nearby surfaces. The stands raise the speakers off the supporting surface and away from adjacent surfaces to reduce reflections.
- Isolation: The stands decouple the speakers from the supporting surface to reduce the energy from exciting other objects. The speaker is allowed for float independently.
- Focus: By raising and tilting the speakers, the stands create an ideal listening position. The speakers should be tilted to the listeners ear level, and positioned to form an equilateral triangle from the speakers to the listener.
Angle Adjustment: The IsoAcoustics Aperta 200 stands feature a unique integrated tilt adjustment to dial-in the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation markings provided to ensure the precision of the angle adjustments. Adjustments of up to a 6 degree angle can be made to tilt speakers up or down to attain greater focus.
Isolators: Isolators prevent the transfer of speaker cabinet energy to surrounding surfaces, effectively isolating the speaker from the desktop, bookshelf, floor, or other surface. By allowing the speaker to perform in free space, it's able to sound the way it was intended. The end result is an unaltered, accurate sound, true to the artist's original intention.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked