About the IsoAcoustics Aperta Speaker Stands
Better sound with an elegant look
The IsoAcoustics Aperta speaker isolation stands feature sturdy, all-metal construction and are available in your choice of Black or Aluminum finishes.
Better sound with an elegant look
I love what IsoAcoustics' stands do for the performance of professional studio monitors and bookshelf speakers — helping them deliver cleaner, tighter, more accurate sound. And now, their new Aperta stands not only bring out the best in your speakers' sound, their sleek and stylish sculpted aluminum construction lends them an elegant look, as well.
How do they work?
The Aperta monitor stands employ the same principles as the best professional studios to simulate speaker "flotation." Thanks to a patented design, the IsoAcoustics stands eliminate the transfer of energy from your speakers to surrounding surfaces, which means you'll hear clearer, more transparent sound with every listen.
Full tilt boogie
IsoAcoustics makes sure you can aim your speakers for the best possible sound. The Aperta stands feature a unique integrated tilt adjustment system that enables you to dial-in the perfect tilt angle so that your speakers' tweeters are pointed directly at your ears. Fine gradation markings on the stands ensure precise angle adjustments. The Aperta isolators measure 6-1/8" wide by 7-1/2" deep to accommodate medium size studio monitors and speakers at least 6" wide and weighing up to 35 pounds.
- pair of adjustable stands support up to 35 lbs. each
- recommended for speakers with a footprint measuring at least 6-1/8"W x 7-1/2"D
- sturdy, sculpted aluminum construction
- precision integrated tilt adjustment system for setting exact speaker angles
- each stand measures 6-1/8"W x 7-1/2"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Aperta-Al
What's in the box:
- 2 Upper isolation sections (silver)
- 2 Lower isolation sections (silver)
- 4 Tube risers (2.381" length - unadjustable)
- 4 Tube risers (2.415" to 3.1" length - adjustable)
- Installation Guide
IsoAcoustics Aperta Speaker Stands reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the IsoAcoustics Aperta Speaker Stands
Overview: The IsoAcoustics Aperta (pronounced A-pair-tah) sculpted aluminum speaker stands are designed to raise your speakers or studio monitors off of the tabletop or floor and angle them toward your ears. "Aperta" is the Italian word for "open", and describes the look of the stands as well as the spatial openness of the sound that comes from your speakers. The stands have a unique floating design which isolates and decouples the speaker from the mounting surface to eliminate acoustic distortion. The Apertas have a unique integrated tilt adjustment that lets you tilt the speakers between 1° and 6°.
Note: This package includes a pair of speaker stands.
Application: The Aperta Studio Monitor stands are designed for medium-sized studio monitors, bookshelf, and desktop speakers. They should be used with speakers with dimensions greater than 6" wide and 7.5" deep, and weighing up to 35 pounds each.
PIF Principles: IsoAcoustics Aperta stands are designed to support the PIF Principles of acoustic design:
- Placement: The proximity to adjacent and nearby surfaces. The stands raise the speakers off the supporting surface and away from adjacent surfaces to reduce reflections.
- Isolation: The stands decouple the speakers from the supporting surface to reduce the energy from exciting other objects. The speaker is allowed for float independently.
- Focus: By raising and tilting the speakers, the stands create an ideal listening position. The speakers should be tilted to the listeners ear level, and positioned to form an equilateral triangle from the speakers to the listener.
Angle Adjustment: The Aperta speaker stands feature top and bottom aluminum isolation sections that are held together with tube inserts (0.639" diameter) on each corner. Two of the tube inserts feature threaded tilt adjustment screws that lengthen the insert from 2.4" to 3.1", enabling you to dial-in the optimum tilt angle. The screws have gradation marks in 1° increments for precision angle adjustments of 1° to 6°. To obtain a downward angle, the adjustable tube inserts should be placed in the rear. For an upward angle, the adjustable tubes should be placed in the front.
Isolators: On each corner of the stands are high-modulus co-polymer isolators. The combination of the isolators and aluminum tube inserts significantly absorbs and dissipates the energy coming from the speakers so that it does not travel to the mounting surface. This allows the speaker to "float" independently, eliminating acoustic distortion.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked