About the IsoAcoustics GAIA II
A stable foundation for your speakers
The GAIA II isolator feet give you better sound by reducing vibrations and acoustic distortions.
A stable foundation for your speakers
IsoAcoustics knows that small details matter when you're trying to squeeze every drop of performance out of your high-end loudspeakers — and the GAIA IIs can help. These stainless steel isolator feet replace the existing screw-in feet of your floor-standing speakers. They give you more consistent performance and better sound by reducing vibrations and other acoustic distortions.
How do they work?
The GAIA IIs isolate a floor-standing speaker from its mounting surface. This eliminates the transfer of energy from the speaker to surrounding surfaces, which means you'll hear clearer, more transparent sound. Think of it like speaker "flotation" — similar to how a car's shock absorbers work.
Easily change your speaker angle
You can adjust each GAIA II's height, which allows you to raise the front or back of the speaker. This lets you make sure that the speaker's tweeter is pointed directly at your ears for the best performance.
Use this calculator to determine which set of GAIA feet are right for your speakers.
The GAIA isolation feet recently won EISA's (Expert Imaging and Sound Association) award for best hi-fi upgrade for 2019-2020. Read more about the award here.
Note: This package includes four isolator feet for one floor-standing speaker — you will need to purchase two sets for a pair of floor-standing speakers.
- 4-pack of isolation feet for improved musical performance with floor-standing speakers
- replaces your floor-standing speaker's existing threaded feet
- this package includes four isolator feet for one floor-standing speaker; you will need to purchase two sets for a pair of floor-standing speakers
- reduces reflections off of a floor's hard surface
- provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position
- designed for a wide variety of floor-standing speakers weighing up to 120 lbs.
- optimal results are achieved by installing the isolators with the IsoAcoustics logo either facing towards or facing away from the listening position
- adjustable angle lets you direct your speaker's tweeter towards you
- included thread sizes (M8-1.25, M6-1.0, and 1/4"-20) cover more than 80% of the speakers out there
- alternative thread sizes available upon request to fit virtually any floor-standing speaker
- use this calculator to determine which set of GAIA feet are right for your speakers
- machined stainless steel structure
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ISOGAIA-2-DC
What's in the box:
- 4 Isolater feet
- Four M8 threaded posts (w/ nuts attached)
- Four M6 threaded posts (w/ nuts attached)
- Four 1/4-20 threaded posts (w/ nuts attached)
- Four M8 nuts
- Installation Sheet
- "Hardware Included" sheet
IsoAcoustics GAIA II reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the IsoAcoustics GAIA II
GAIA II Isolator Feet: Isolating speakers to mitigate coupling is critical, but attenuating reflecting vibration coming back from the hard supporting surface and resisting off-axis oscillations delivers great acoustic accuracy and focus. When a speaker is placed on a hard surface, secondary internal reflections result. Any artifacts of this smear that is similar in the two channels is perceived to be in the center, causing the sound stage to collapse. IsoAcoustics' GAIA II isolators eliminate this smear resulting in a larger and more natural 3-dimensional sound stage.
Note: This package includes 4 isolator feet for one floor-standing speaker. You will need to purchase two GAIA II(s) for a pair of floor-standing speakers.
Compatibility: The IsoAcoustics GAIA II is designed for a wide variety of floor-standing speakers weighing up to 120 lbs. The GAIA II replaces the existing screw-in feet of your floor-standing speakers. It comes with M8, M6 and 1/4-20 hardware to thread into the bottom of your floor-standing speaker. The GAIA II measures 2.0625" in diameter and 2.0625" tall. The GAIA II are adjustable allowing you to angle the front or back of the tower speaker.
IsoAcoustics Patented Design: The GAIA II isolation feet incorporate IsoAcoustics' patented design principles to deliver extraordinary acoustic results. GAIA II provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations to maintain alignment with the listening position. Internal reflections from the hard-supporting surface are attenuated resulting in greater sound clarity and openness.
Machined Metal Housing: The GAIA II isolators are finished in an elegant machined dark chrome metal housing. High-quality metal construction incorporating IsoAcoutics' design philosophy deliver extraordinary acoustic results.
Simple Installation: Remove your floor-standing speaker's existing threaded feet and install the GAIA II isolators in place of them (M8, M6, & 1/4-20 hardware included). Optimal results are heard by installing the GAIA II isolation feet with the logo facing the listening position, or rotated 180-degrees, to align the isolators with the speaker's motive forces. Now place the tower speaker into position as the GAIA II isolators will adhere to the supporting surface.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
3 questions already asked