About the IsoAcoustics ISO-430 Monitor Stand
Solid support for large speakers
Solid support for large speakers
Some studio monitors are just larger than average, and the IsoAcoustics ISO-430 stand is designed with them in mind. It eliminates the transfer of energy from your speaker to surrounding surfaces, so you hear clean, accurate sound with every listen. It measures 17" wide by 9" deep, supports up to 100 lbs., and tilts upward or downward by 6.5 degrees.
And musicians, consider this: you can use the ISO-430 to raise your guitar or bass amp off the carpet, concrete, or wooden floor, giving it a clean, consistent sound no matter where you place it.
Praise for the IsoAcoustics speaker stands from Audiostream
"If you use desktop speakers, you owe it to them, to your ears, and to your music to try the IsoAcoustics speaker stands. If you are currently not using anything, they will elevate the musicality of your speakers by far more than inches, providing greater resolution, improved bass response, and a more focused sound image. They will in short make your speakers more enjoyable to listen to and that is more than worth the price of admission."
— From Michael Lavorgna's review in Audiostream, July 17, 2014
Read the full review
- supports one oversized speaker up to 100 lbs.
- helps eliminate sound-muddying vibrations
- tilts upwards or downwards to 6.5 degrees
- 17"W x 5"H x 9"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ISO-430
What's in the box:
- Lower section
- Upper section
- Six 4" tube risers
- 6 Tilt adjustment inserts
- Installation Guide
More details on the IsoAcoustics ISO-430 Monitor Stand
Compatibility: The IsoAcoustics ISO-430 isolation stand is 16.9375" (w) x 4.0" (h) x 8.9375" (d) and is designed for Studio Monitors, Guitar, Bass, and Other Instrument Amplifiers weighing up to 100 lbs.
IsoAcoustics Isolation System: The IsoAcoustics patented isolation system provides superior isolation and decoupling from the supporting surface. It manages the energy of the speaker to reduce vibrations resonating through the supporting surface to eliminate dissonant sounds in the listening area or joining rooms. The ISO-430 stand is biased to keep all energy in alignment with the listening position, providing greater clarity and focus.
PIF Principles: IsoAcoustics ISO-430 isolation stand is designed to support the PIF Principles of acoustic design.
- Placement: The proximity to adjacent and nearby surfaces. The stand raises the speaker off the supporting surface and away from adjacent surfaces to reduce reflections.
- Isolation: The stand decouple the speaker from the supporting surface to reduce the energy from exciting other objects. The speaker is allowed for float independently.
- Focus: By raising and tilting the speaker, the stand creates an ideal listening position. The speaker should be tilted to the listeners ear level.
Angle Adjustment: The ISO-430 features tilt adjustment of up to 6.5-degrees to allow you to easily focus your studio monitor loudspeakers to ear level. Fit the included inserts in the front tubes of the ISO-430 to tilt your studio monitor loudspeaker backwards, or in the back tubes of the ISO-430 to tilt your studio monitor loudspeaker forward.
1 question already asked