About the IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK mini
A simple way to improve audio performance
A simple way to improve audio performance
I'm always on the lookout for simple ways to improve my audio system's performance. That's where the IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK minis shine. Use these small isolating feet under your CD player, turntable, or desktop monitors. They decouple your gear from the surface below, reducing noise from vibrations and other acoustic distortions.
Ideal for small components
Each ISO-PUCK mini supports six pounds. Their weight capacity is additive, so you can place four under a component that weighs up to 24 pounds.
Have gear that needs more support? The full-size ISO-PUCKS support up to 20 pounds each and are ideal for larger audio components.
- 8-pack of isolation feet for improved musical performance with speakers and audio components
- designed for a variety of gear, including speakers, turntables, mixers, and CD players
- improves musical clarity and bass response by reducing vibrations and other acoustic distortions
- reduces reflections off of hard surfaces
- provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations
- each puck supports up to 6 lbs.
- weight capacity is additive — 4 pucks can support up to 24 lbs.
- no tools or installation required
- 1-3/4"W x 15/16"H (each)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ISOPUCK-MINI
What's in the box:
- 8 Isolator feet
IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK mini reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK mini
ISO-PUCK mini: The IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK mini provide an innovative new approach in isolating studio monitors, speakers and other systems. This unique patented design provides a high-degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations, which results in greater sound clarity and focus. This versatile isolation tool is possibly the most cost effective upgrade available for improving the performance and clarity of your speakers or monitors.
Suction-Cup Design: The ISO-PUCK mini's upper flange "suction-cup" design adheres to the underside of the cabinet making the upper isolator live with the speaker, while the lower isolator adheres to the supporting surface. All the energy is managed within the core of the ISO-PUCK mini's isolators which are carefully tuned to provide superior isolation and control while remaining on-axis. Three or more ISO-PUCK mini's may be used depending on the total weight applied.
Applications: IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK mini can be used in a variety of ways to improve isolation and performance in the studio and on stage. Improving sound clarity or solving problems, the ISO-PUCK mini's have a wide variety of uses.
- Studio Monitors: Its low-profile design makes the ISO-PUCK mini the ideal solution for studio monitors placed on meter bridges, floor stands, consoles, desktops, millwork, or soffit mounted. These isolators decouple studio monitors from the supporting surface to eliminate the transfer of energy and the resulting sound smearing and coloration. Even placement on the most solid surfaces will greatly benefit as the internal reflections coming back up from the supporting surface are attenuated to eliminate the smear and provide greater sound clarity and open up the stereo image.
- Guitar & Bass Amps: IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK mini provides improved isolation and performance for guitar and bass amplifiers. For home, studio or stage the ISO-PUCK mini decouples amplifiers from the floor or stage which results in remarkable sound clarity and openness with tighter bass and greater detail.
- DJ Gear: The IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCK mini is a great accessory for DJ Gear. Place them under turntables and mixers to isolate them from the supporting surface and reduce the issues associated with vibration and heat.
Dimensions & Weight Capacity: Each ISO-PUCK mini measures 1.75" (diameter) x 0.9375" (height), and can support up to 6 lbs. This package comes with eight ISO-PUCK minis for a total of 48 lbs.
Note: Use the IsoAcoustics Calculator to determine if the ISO-PUCK is right for your speaker or component.
1 question already asked
I had never used isolation pucks before and am impressed with their performance - I particularly like that they are less visible compared to larger/foam-based speaker/sub isolation pads.
Garth from Cary, NC