About the IsoAcoustics OREA Indigo
No bad vibrations allowed
No bad vibrations allowed
High-end audio components positively thrum with power. That useful energy can also cause unwanted vibration that harms musical fidelity. Each brilliant, simple IsoAcoustics OREA Indigo isolator is designed to support up to 16 lbs. when placed under a CD player, power amplifier, turntable, or similar component.
Of course, you'll need more than one to make it balance! We recommend a set of four to place underneath a regular rectangular component.
- single vibration isolator
- supports up to 16 lbs.
- isolates unwanted vibration from CD players, amplifiers, turntables and other audio components
- 2-5/8" diameter x 1-7/16" height
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ISOOREA-INDIGO
What's in the box:
- Isolation foot
IsoAcoustics OREA Indigo reviews
Used 4 of the 16 pound support cups for my turntable, and made an 100% difference.
Pros: Easy to use & install.
Cons: a little pricey if you're getting over the 8 pound cups x4, but they worked.
0 of 0 found this helpful
They do what they said they will do that's all you need to know
0 of 3 found this helpful
More details on the IsoAcoustics OREA Indigo
Orea Series Isolation Foot: IsoAcoustics' Orea Series isolator foot (Indigo) provides extraordinary levels of isolation for high fidelity audio components and turntables. Applying patented IsoAcoustics design principles provides the highest degree of vibration isolation and energy management for high fidelity audio components. The Orea Indigo Eliminates parasitic vibrations, and providing greater sound clarity and focus. The Indigo is ideal for moderate weight components including Amplifiers, DAC's, CD Players, Speakers, and Turntables. Made of machined stainless steel, the Indigo has a low-profile design to minimize any increase in height.
- The upper flange of the OREA Indigo is designed to provide a suction cup like effect and adhere to the underside of the component, while the lower flange adheres to the supporting surface. All the energy is managed within the core of the OREA Indigo, which is tuned to work within specific weight ranges. This results in greater sound clarity and a more open soundstage providing authentic, three-dimensional sound.
- The existing feet on an audio component may connect well and fit nicely around the perimeter of the Indigo. Alternatively, you may get better performance by either removing the feet entirely or placing the Indigo around the existing feet to have them connect directly to the chassis or base of the component.
- Diameter: 2.3125"
- Height: 1.3125"
- Weight Capacity: 16 lbs
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?