About the Audiofrog GB2510C
Get it right
Audiofrog takes the headache out of setting your tweeter level by providing a reference marker specific to this 2-way system.
Get it right
Audiofrog built the GB2510C 2-way passive crossover network specifically for use with the GB25 2-1/2" midrange driver and the GB10 1" tweeter, sending the correct frequencies to each driver for a full dimensional sound. The GB2510C uses the optimum crossover point (3200 Hz) for these two speakers, and is specially designed for minimum frequency response deviation.
You can adjust the level of your GB10 tweeter between 0 and -12 dB with no change to crossover frequency or slope. Simply use the large dial attenuator, which features markings at 1/4 dB increments and a clear reference level marking.
Audiofrog ensures power handling and longevity aren't a problem by using high-quality air core inductors and polypropylene capacitors. With Audiofrog's grueling standards for real world testing, you can be certain that the GB2510C will live a very long life in your car.
Built for custom installation
True to the Audiofrog lineup, the GB2510C is built with a custom installation in mind. Its hefty cast aluminum chassis is something to show off, not hide away. And to that end, Audiofrog incorporates a housing window so that whoever envies your system can get a good look at the brains behind it.
Audiofrog recommended systems
Here are Audiofrog's recommended uses for the GB2510C:
- pair of passive crossovers networks for Audiofrog GB Series components
- all-metal enclosure with viewing window
- designed for use with the Audiofrog GB25 2-1/2" midrange speaker and GB10 1" tweeter
- crossover point: 3200 Hz
- tweeter attenuator provides precise 1/4dB incremental adjustment of tweeter level between 0dB and -12dB
- mounting hardware included
- warranty: 2 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GB2510C
What's in the box:
- 2 Passive crossovers
- Eight 1-1/8" Self-tapping screws (3mm Allen head)
- 8 Speed clips
- 3mm Allen head bit
- Instruction manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Audiofrog GB2510C
Overview: The GB2510C passive crossover is designed specifically for use with the Audiofrog GB25 midrange (item number 898GB25, sold separately) and GB10 tweeter (item number 898GB10, sold separately) combination. The crossovers are sold as a pair to cover the left and right channels.
Terminals: Each of the set screw input and output terminals will accept up to 12 gauge wire and are tightened/loosened with a 2.5mm Allen wrench.
Tweeter Output Level: The rotary dial on top of each crossover allows you to adjust the tweeter output level from 0 dB (no attenuation) to -12 dB. The dial is graduated in 1/4 dB increments, with the reference point marked at -3 dB.
Mounting: Hardware is included for mounting the GB2510Cs.
- Impedance: designed for 4Ω drivers, specifically the GB25 midrange and GB10 tweeter
- Power: 100 watts RMS/300 watts max (20-100 watts RMS recommended)
- Frequency Response: 150 Hz to 24 kHz
- Crossover Point: 3.2 kHz (Audiofrog also recommends the GB2510C's input signal be externally filtered; high pass at no lower than 200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Slope: 12 dB/octave
- Width: 4.75"
- Height: 2.5"
- Depth: 8.28"