About the Audiofrog GS610C
Get a good look at these
Audiofrog tunes each crossover for the best possible performance from your GS woofer and tweeter.
Get a good look at these
Audiofrog built the GS610C 2-way passive crossover network specifically for use with the GS60 6-1/2" midrange driver and the GS10 1" tweeter, sending the correct frequencies to each driver for powerful, uncompromised sound. The GS610C uses the optimum crossover point (3500 Hz at 18dB/octave) for these two speakers, and is designed for minimum frequency response deviation.
A three-position tweeter dial lets you adjust the level of your GS10 tweeter with no change to crossover frequency or slope. High-quality air-core coils and polypropylene capacitors ensure that power handling and longevity aren't a problem. Audiofrog built the GS610C with a custom installation in mind by incorporating a housing window — whoever envies your system can get a good look at the brains behind it.
- pair of passive crossovers networks for Audiofrog GS Series components
- rear-mounted viewing window
- designed for use with the Audiofrog GS60 6-1/2" midrange speaker and GS10 1" tweeter
- crossover point: 3500 Hz at 18 dB/octave
- three-position tweeter attenuator
- screw terminals
- mounting hardware included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GS610C
What's in the box:
- 2 Passive crossovers
- Eight 1-1/8" Self-tapping screws (3mm Allen head)
- 3mm Allen head bit
- Instruction manual
Audiofrog GS610C reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Audiofrog GS610C
Overview: The GS610C passive crossover is designed specifically for use with the Audiofrog GS60 woofers (item number 898GS60, sold separately) and GS10 tweeter (item number 898GS10, sold separately) combination. The crossovers are sold as a pair to cover the left and right channels and feature air core coils for low saturation at high power and polypropylene series capacitors for high power handling.
Terminals: Each of the set screw input and output terminals will accept up to 10-gauge wire and are tightened/loosened with a 2.5mm Allen wrench (not included).
Tweeter Output Level: The rotary dial on top of each crossover allows you to adjust the tweeter output level to -3 dB, 0 dB (Reference/no attenuation), or +3 dB.
Mounting: Hardware is included for mounting the GS610Cs.
- Impedance: designed for 4Ω drivers, specifically the GS60 woofers and GS10 tweeters
- Power: 70 watts RMS/200 watts max (15-75 watts RMS recommended)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crossover Point: 3.5 kHz
- Slope: 18 dB/octave high pass and low pass
- Width: 3.994"
- Height: 1.784"
- Depth: 5.880"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked