About the Samson CM15P
Get a free system design
The Samson CM15P is a useful microphone for commercial paging applications. Its 15" gooseneck is rigid in the center, and flexible on both ends. The microphone features a male XLR connector and a selectable hi-pass filter at 100Hz.
Compatible with Samson CMB1 microphone base.
- condenser microphone with cardioid pickup pattern
- 15" gooseneck with flexible top and bottom
- 3-pin male XLR connector at base
- built-in selectable high-pass filter (100Hz)
- flange and shock mounts included
- 13/16" diameter x 15" length
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CM15P
What's in the box:
- Gooseneck microphone
- Windscreen (pre-attached)
- Mounting flange
- Four 15mm screws
- Owner's manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samson CM15P
Overview: The Samson CM15P 15" gooseneck microphone is designed for podium use and features flexible top and bottom sections with a mid-section stiffener, giving it a straight profile. Housed in a rugged metal chassis, it features a fixed-charge condenser element with a cardioid pickup pattern, for good off-axis response and high feedback rejection. The microphone also includes a switchable 100Hz high-pass filter, for reducing the proximity effect, and a removable windscreen that can help reduce vocal plosives or "popping" sounds. The CM15P requires 9-52VDC of phantom power for operation.
Connector: Built-in male XLR.
Mounting: The CM15P can be mounted directly to a podium, using the included mounting flange, or in conjunction with Samson's CMB1 microphone base (sold separately), featuring a Push-to-Talk/Push-to-Mute button.
- Element: Fixed-charge condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 60-16kHz
- Sensitivity: -40dBV/Pa
- Impedance: 600Ω
- Maximum SPL: 127dB
- Dynamic Range: 103dB
- S/N Ratio: 70dB
- Power: 9-52VDC (phantom)
- Power Consumption: 4mA