About the Samson CMB1
Get a free system design
The Samson CMB1 is compatible with Samson CM15 and CM20 microphones, which can plug into the female XLR input on the base. A large button can be programmed for "push to talk" or "push to mute." A 33-foot cable with a Euroblock connector on one end and a male XLR connector on the other is included.
- weighted microphone base with female XLR connector
- programmable switch for "push to talk" or "push to mute" function
- compatible with Samson CM15 and CM20 microphones
- DIP switches for various mic power, state and button settings
- 48 volt phantom power
- 33-foot cable terminated in male XLR connector included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CMB1
What's in the box:
- Microphone base w/ female XLR socket and attached 32' male XLR cable
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samson CMB1
Overview: The Samson CMB1 is a weighted microphone base designed for use with gooseneck microphones such as the Samson CM15P and CM20P (both sold separately). It features a programmable push-button for "Push-to-Talk/Push-to-Mute function and an integrated LED that lights when the microphone is active. The weighted microphone base also features solid zinc, die-cast construction with a smooth black finish, and an integrated female XLR socket.
Output: A 32' male XLR cable provides signal output. A bottom-panel cover provides access to a 4-pin Euroblock connector for an optional output connection.
DIP Switches: Two bottom-panel DIP switches let you change the configuration of the CMB1 push-button. Four options allow it to be used either as a Power On/Off switch for the microphone (latching) or as a Push-to-Talk or Push-to-Mute button (momentary).
|DIP Switch 1||DIP Switch 2||Function|
|Down||Down||Power Up "Off"|
|Up||Down||Power Up "On"|
Phantom Power: The CMB1 can provide +48VDC of phantom power for condenser microphones.