About the Samson DE10X
Discreet and versatile
Discreet and versatile
When you need a discreet low-profile headset microphone, Samson's DE10X is a smart choice. The miniature condenser mic capsule provides excellent omnidirectional audio reproduction that's perfect for vocal applications. Samson provides four adapter cables so you can connect it to virtually any wireless system. The DE10X has an IP65 rating for water and sweat resistance, with gold-plated connectors, a moisture-resistant coating, and a stainless steel mesh grille.
The DE10X's double-ear headset design sports an adjustable frame and mic boom for a fit that's both comfortable and secure. It's a great choice for both active speakers and fitness instructors, as well as voice applications in houses of worship and theaters.
- headset mic for live and broadcast applications
- miniature condenser microphone
- omnidirectional pattern for excellent off-axis performance
- IP65 sweat- and dust-resistant rating
- low-profile, double-ear headset
- adjustable frame and boom
- four detachable mic cables included:
- 3.5 mm, Hirose 4-pin, Switchcraft TA3F, Switchcraft TA4F
- compatible with almost any wireless system
- four windscreens, collar clip, and case also included
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: -45dBV/Pa@1kHz +/-3dB
- output impedance: 2000 ohms
- maximum SPL: 130 dB
- weight: .24 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DE10X
What's in the box:
- Headset microphone w/ installed windscreen
- Four 48" adapter cables (3.5mm (1/8") / Hirose 4-pin / Switchcraft TA3F / Switchcraft TA4F)
- Clothing clip
- Extra windscreen
- Zippered hard-shell carry-case
- Owner's manual
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samson DE10X
Features & specs
|Application||For live use|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Samson DE10x is a low-profile, omnidirectional headset microphone designed for a variety of live and broadcast vocal applications. It features clear and articulate vocal reproduction with a comfortable and discreet profile, making it ideal for presentations, houses of worship, fitness instruction, theaters, and more. The DE10x includes 4 cable adapters, making it compatible with most wireless transmitters.
Fit: The DE10x features a low-profile, double ear design with an easily adjustable frame and mic boom. Both sides can be extended or retracted and the mic boom can be adjusted for optimal placement, making for a secure and comfortable fit for any user. The DE10x also features a gold-plated connector, a stainless steel mesh grille, and a moisture-resistant coating, giving it an IP65 rating for dust- and water/sweat-resistance.
Microphone: The DE10x's 3mm miniature microphone capsule is a condenser type with an omnidirectional pickup pattern, designed to capture sound evenly in all directions with no proximity effect or off-axis coloration. This allows for clear and articulate vocal reproduction regardless of its position. The miniature mic and wire boom can quickly be positioned while remaining discreet.
Adapters: The DE10x includes 4 detachable microphone cables for connecting to the most commonly found wireless transmitters (sold separately). Each 48" adapter cable features a gold-plated headset connector on one end and a stainless steel transmitter connector on the other end. A clothing clip is also included for cord management. Adapter cables include:
- 3.5mm (1/8"): Works with most Sennheiser wireless systems.
- Hirose 4-Pin: Works with most Audio-Technica wireless systems.
- Switchcraft TA3F: Works with Samson AirLine ATX Series, Concert Series, and most AKG wireless systems.
- Switchcraft TA4F: Works with most Shure wireless systems.
- Capsule Size: 3mm
- Microphone Element: Back electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -45dBV/Pa @1kHz ±3dB
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Dynamic Range: 100dB
- Output Impedance: 2kΩ ±30%
- Self-Noise: 30dB(A)
- Operating Voltage: 1.5-12VDC
- Weight: 0.24 oz.