About the Samson AirLine Micro Earset
Ready for the sweat
Ready for the sweat
Some people just have to move. Samson designed their AirLine Micro Earset for fitness instructors, performers, and presenters who need a wireless microphone system that won't get in the way. This extremely compact system consists of a wireless microphone/earset with a built-in transmitter, along with a small receiver. They both pack up in the handy carrying case that Samson includes in the package.
The ultra-light AH2 earset/transmitter features an omnidirectional mic to capture your voice even when you're moving fast, and its water-resistant coating protects against damage from sweat. Best of all, there's no annoying beltpack to carry around.
The AR-2 receiver operates on six user-selectable UHF channels, so you can pick the band that works the best in your location. With a maximum 300-foot operating range, you'll have plenty of room to move. The receiver comes with a handy dock that secures it during performance or charging.
Both the receiver and transmitter feature rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries that give you around 7 hours of life before recharging — no more loading up your transmitter with clunky batteries! At 0.8 ounces, you can almost forget that this microphone is there. If you need a wireless mic that fits your active lifestyle, check out this impressive package from Samson.
- digital wireless microphone system for vocals
- includes micro-size AH2 transmitter, AR2 receiver, and receiver dock
- also includes carrying case, AC adapter, charging cables, 3 windscreens
- ideal for fitness instructors, speakers, teachers, and performers
- transmitter treated with a water-resistant coating — resists damage from sweat
- operating range: 300 feet (line of sight)
- operates on six user-selectable UHF channels (K band: 470-494 MHz)
- rechargeable battery life: up to 7 hours (receiver and transmitter)
- 1/8" output connection (1/8" to 1/4" adapter cable included)
- frequency range: 100-15,000 Hz
- receiver: 1.7"L x 0.51"W x 2.4"H
- transmitter: 6.7"L x 0.6"W x 2.3"H
- receiver: 1.5 ounces
- transmitter: 0.8 ounces
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SWAM2SES-K1
What's in the box:
- AH2 Earset transmitter with 4.5" microphone
- AR2 Receiver
- 3 Windscreens (1 pre-installed)
- AR2 Receiver dock
- AC Power supply with Type-A USB port (5VDC/1A output)
- 5' Charging cable (Type-A USB on one end / 2 Mini-B USB connectors on other end)
- 5' Audio cable (1/4" TRS to 1/8" TRS)
- Lanyard with snap-hook
- Zippered hard-shell case
- Owner's manual
- Quickstart guide
- Product registration card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samson AirLine Micro Earset
Fitness Wireless System: The Samson AirLine Micro Earset wireless system features a lightweight, water-resistant micro transmitter headset that's comfortable to wear during activity or exercise. With the AirLine Micro Earset system, you'll have great sound quality with clear reception, and the ability to move around without a bodypack or cable. It offers up to 300' of operational range (line-of-sight), and is water-resistant making it ideal for fitness instructors for yoga, Pilates, and Zumba classes, cycling instructors, and more.
AR2 Wireless Receiver: At the core of the AirLine Micro Earset system is the AR2 UHF wireless receiver. Operating in the K Band frequency range (477.525-492.425MHz), the AR2 automatically connects to the AH2 transmitter when both are powered up and in range of each other. The receiver includes an AR2D dock that allows the receiver to sit upright, for best reception, as well as providing an AC power connection and a 3.5mm (1/8") unbalanced audio output for running to a mixer or PA system. A Mic/Line switch lets you choose the output level. The The AR2 receiver includes two built-in, telescoping antennas that can be positioned for best reception. In addition to being powered from an AC connection, the AR2 includes a built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 6 hours of operation.
AH2 Wireless Earset Mic: The AirLine Micro Earset system features an integrated headset microphone and wireless transmitter. Designed to be worn around the ear, the transmitter/microphone features a soft rubber ear clip that keeps it comfortable and secure during activity. The AH2 features a micro-miniature omni directional microphone attached to a 4-1/2" stainless steel gooseneck, letting you find the right mic placement while keeping it firmly in place. Made with water-resistant materials and a sealed circuit board, the earpiece/transmitter features a built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, giving you up to 10 hours of use. A USB port on the earpiece lets you charge it using the included AC power supply and USB chargers. The headset/transmitter also includes a single multi-function button and LED indicator providing the following functions: Power/Mute, Volume Up/Down, Mic Gain increase/decrease, along with a tri-colored LED indicator each function's status.
- Operating Frequency: K Band (477.525MHz-492.425MHz)
- Number of Channels: 6
- Working Range: Up to 300' (line-of-sight)
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-15kHz
- Operating Temperature: 0˚F-104˚F
- AR2 Receiver:
- Output Connector: 3.5mm (1/8") Unbalanced
- Audio Output Level: -30dBv (mic), -10dBv (line)
- Output Impedance: 600Ω
- Antennas: Two 1/4 wavelength telescoping
- Power Requirements: Included AC adapter, internal Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- AH2 Transmitter:
- Audio Input Level: -110dBv-0dBv
- Volume Adjustment: 5 Steps
- RF Transmitter Output: 10mW ERP
- Power: Internal Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Weight: 0.8oz.