About the Samson SRK12
Rack 'em up
You'll want to rack-mount your equipment to keep it all safe and organized, whether it's for a permanent installation or a portable setup. Samson's SRK12 universal equipment rack offers 12 rack spaces, each the standard 1.75" high, for a total of 21" of vertical rack space. Front and rear mounting rails will accommodate a wide variety of components, plus connection panels. The heavy-duty steel rack assembly features fully enclosed side panels with perforations for ventilation. Samson includes four casters so you can roll your gear from place to place in a portable application.
- 12-space equipment rack
- heavy-duty steel construction with black brushed, anodized finish
- enclosed sides with perforations for passive ventilation
- front and rear rack rails
- U.S. and European rack screws included
- four 3" locking casters
- single-space blank panel (with logo) included
- carrying capacity: 300 lbs. with casters, 450 lbs. without casters
- outside dimensions: 23.5"H (27.5" with casters) x 20"W x 18"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SRK12
What's in the box:
- 1 Top plate
- 2 Side plates
- 1 Bottom plate
- 4 Casters (pre-attached to bottom plate)
- 4 Corner pillars
- 1 Blank single-space panel
- 96 16mm screws
- 32 8mm screws
- 49 Plastic washers
- Installation guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samson SRK12
Overview: The Samson SRK12 is a universal 19" equipment rack featuring 12 rack spaces for rack-mountable electronics. It's constructed of heavy-duty steel, with fully enclosed sides that are perforated for ventilation, and features both front and back rack rails. The bottom panel features pre-installed casters, with the front pair being lockable. The rack is compatible with both U.S. or European screw thread sizes and has a weight capacity of up to 300lbs. (450lbs. without casters).
- Width: 19.96"
- Height: 27.55" (w/ casters), 23.62" (w/o casters)
- Depth: 18.11"
- Rack Spaces: 12 (@ 1.75")