About the Samson Stage 200 Dual
Be cool — go cordless
Be cool — go cordless
Why let a floor full of cords get in the way of a perfectly good performance? Cut the cords and move freely with Samson's Stage 200 wireless system. This fixed-frequency, dual-channel system comes with two wireless mics and a sturdy, easy-to-operate receiver that's ideal for businesses, schools, houses of worship, karaoke nights, and more.
Two (mics) for the show
Samson makes a very good microphone, and with the Stage 200, you get two of them. Samson's Q6 dynamic mic element ensures clear sound while the SR200 transmitter offers reliable wireless VHF performance, so your audience will hear you loud and clear. Each mic is powered by two AA batteries (not included), which provide up to 12 hours of use.
One rugged receiver
The heart of this system is the Samson SR200 VHF receiver, a rugged metal unit that's designed for durability and versatility. On the back panel, you'll find two 1/4" outputs and an XLR output, so you can connect it to a mixer, an amp, or a powered PA speaker. The 1/4" outputs send each channel separately, while the balanced XLR out sends out a mix of both. The receiver features a front-panel volume control for each channel, so you can achieve the perfect blend for your performance. And with a 200-foot operating range, they'll have plenty of room to roam.
- fixed-frequency, dual-channel wireless microphone system
- package includes SR200 receiver and two VH200 handheld wireless microphones
- ideal for businesses, schools, houses of worship, karaoke, and more
- designed for durability and versatility
- easy to set up and use
- Q6 dynamic microphone capsule
- battery life: 12 hours (two AA batteries)
- operating range: 200 feet (line of sight)
- rugged metal chassis
- two 1/4" outputs and one balanced XLR output
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- front-panel volume control
- two antennas minimize dropouts
- frequency response: 80 to 15,000 Hz
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SWS200HH-A
What's in the box:
- One SR200 Wireless receiver (System A / 182.1MHz & 200.9MHz)
- Two VH200 Wireless mics/transmitters
- 59" AC Power adapter (15VDC/800mA output)
- North American Outlet adapter
- Owner's manual
- Warranty registration card
Samson Stage 200 Dual reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samson Stage 200 Dual
Dual Vocal Wireless System: Samson's Stage 200 Dual Vocal Wireless System lets you use two microphones simultaneously with a single receiver. With the Stage 200 system, you'll have great sound quality with clear reception, and the ability to walk freely around your venue with up to 200' of operational range. Made with metal components, the Stage 200 is durable and robust, making it ideal for live sound applications (karaoke, schools, conferences, houses of worship, etc.).
Dual VHF Wireless Receiver: At the core of the Stage 200 system is the SR200 half-rack dual VHF wireless receiver.
- Front Panel: The receiver's front panel features a large rotary volume knob for each channel, along with LED indicators for a transmitter connection and signal present. Color-coded Channel Labels for each microphone channel indicate which Group, Channel, and Frequency each mic is preset to operate on.
- Rear Panel: The rear panel includes two 15.5" tuned, extendable antennas that can tilt and swivel. Outputs connections consist of two unbalanced 1/4" (TS) jacks, outputting each microphone channel separately, and a single balanced XLR jack that outputs a mix of both channels. A 3-position Squelch switch determines how much the squelch circuit mutes the audio output of the receiver when the signal reaches a certain level. This keeps unwanted noise from coming through during pauses in the signal. Lower settings provide greater range, but may pass more background noise when the signal is lost. Higher settings will block more noise, but may decrease operational range.
Two Handheld Wireless Mics: The Stage 200 system includes two VH200 handheld microphones with built-in transmitters. Each mic features a Q6 dynamic element, with a cardioid pattern, to capture clear, accurate vocals. Both mics are powered with 2 AA batteries (not included), for up to 12 hours of operation, and include a Power/Mute switch and LED indicator - Green: normal operation, Red: mute, Flashing Green: low battery.
Wireless Specs: The Samson Stage 200 system operates in the reliable VHF spectrum on fixed-frequencies of 200.9MHz (Channel A) and 182.1MHz (Channel B), making setup quick and easy with no frequency "searching". Each microphone's preset operating frequency is provided and will correspond to the color-coded Channel Label on the front panel.
Operating Range: Up to 200' (line-of-sight).
- Working Range: 200' (line of sight)
- Dynamic Range: >103dB A-weighted
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >90dB
- SR200 Receiver:
- Audio Output Level: +9dBu (balanced XLR), +14dBu (unbalanced 1/4")
- Audio Output Impedance: 240Ω (balanced XLR), 810Ω (unbalanced 1/4")
- Dimensions: W = 8.27", H = 1.75" (16.75" w/ antennas extended), D = 7.50"
- VH200 Microphone:
- Mic Element: Samson Q6 dynamic
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- RF Power: 10mW EIRP
- Battery Type: (2) AA
- Battery Life: Approximately 12 hours
- Dimensions: Length = 10.18", Diameter = 2.13"