About the Samson Stage XPD1 Presentation
Make sure your audience hears every word
Make sure your audience hears every word
Give presentations without being tied to a podium or holding a mic in your hands. This Samson system includes a lavalier microphone that clips to your clothing and uses an omnidirectional polar pattern to pick up speech clearly. The included belt pack transmitter has a wireless line-of-sight range of up to 100 feet.
Great for presentations and performances
You can plug the RDX1 receiver into a compatible Samson portable speaker, such as the Expedition XP106w. Now you're ready to give a presentation or perform and move freely about the stage.
Simple digital recording
The compact RDX1 receiver has a USB connector. Plug it into your laptop or tablet, and you can use it with text-to-speech programs, communication apps like Skype, or your favorite digital recording software. The RDX1 is compatible with either Mac® or Windows® operating systems.
- omnidirectional lavalier microphone with digital USB receiver
- for lectures, pubic address, and class instruction
- USB receiver is compatible with select Samson Portable PA speakers
- wireless range: up to 100 feet
- LM5 lavalier microphone:
- 3mm mic capsule with lightweight clip
- wireless belt pack transmitter requires 2 "AA" batteries (available separately)
- RDX1 USB receiver:
- audio sample rate: 32 kHz
- supports Windows® and Mac® OS, no drivers needed
- compatible with iPad® and iPhone® (4S and later) using Apple's Lightning® to USB Camera Adapter or 30-pin Camera Connection Kit
- 3-1/2"W x 15/16"H x 5/16"D
- Other info:
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Stage XPD1 Lavalier
What's in the box:
- LM5 lavalier microphone with attached 52" cable (female 3-pin mini XLR)
- Clothing clip (installed)
- Foam windscreen (installed)
- Stage PXD1 beltpack wireless transmitter (with attached belt clip)
- Stage RXD1 wireless receiver (with Type A USB)
- Quick Start Guide
- Online Product Registration
Samson Stage XPD1 Presentation reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samson Stage XPD1 Presentation
Features & specs
|Application||For live use|
|Polar Pattern||Not given|
|Max SPL||Not given|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Samson Stage XPD1 Digital Wireless USB headset microphone is ideal for recording or amplifying speeches, seminars, or lectures. It can also be useful for leading an exercise class or a guided tour. The wireless system is compatible with most digital audio software and voice recognition software, and allows you to record straight to your computer. The system includes the LM5 lavalier microphone, the Stage PXD1 wireless beltpack transmitter, and the RXD1 USB wireless receiver.
LM5 Headset Microphone: The LM5 lavalier microphone is designed for discreet spoken word presentations, such as lectures or seminars. The clip-on mic gives you the freedom to walk around and use your hands without having to worry about holding a microphone or being tethered by a mic cable. The tiny microphone is attached to a 52" cable that terminates into a mini-XLR plug which plugs directly into the beltpack transmitter. The microphone includes a clip for attaching it to your shirt or lapel, and a foam windscreen.
Wireless System: Communication between the beltpack and the wireless receiver takes place in the 2.4GHz frequency band (2.404-2.476 GHz), with an operating range of up to 100 feet. The RXD1 receiver, with its USB connector, plugs directly into your computer, from where it receives power. The PXD1 beltpack transmitter gives you about 20 hours of use from two "AA" alkaline batteries (not included). Before use, you must pair the transmitter and receiver by pressing the Pair button on the receiver.
Input Gain Control: The transmitter has a rotary control under the battery cover that allows you to adjust the transmitter input sensitivity. It has been factory preset to the optimum level for the microphone. If needed, you can raise or lower the input level using the supplied plastic screwdriver.
Compatibility: The Stage XPD1 system is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X without a driver. It can also be used with an iPad with an optional Lightning USB Camera Adapter or iPad Camera Connection kit (for 30-pin iPad).
Expedition Series Portable PAs: This Stage XPD1 wireless system is compatible with the Samson Expedition Series of Portable PA systems, including models XP106, XP800, and XP1000. These PA systems have a USB port for 2.4GHz wireless systems, such as the XPD1.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 16kHz
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- THD: <0.1% (1 kHz, -10dBu)
- Signal-to-Noise: >85 dB
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked