About the Audio-Technica AT2020
Great home studio performance
If you're setting up a home studio on a budget, good news. With the Audio-Technica AT2020 you don't have to compromise on performance. This rugged side-address condenser microphone features a low-mass diaphragm that's custom-engineered for optimal frequency response and transient response. That means you'll be able to capture vocals and instruments with clarity and precision.
- designed for home studio recording
- side-address condenser microphone
- cardioid pattern for noise and feedback rejection
- low-mass diaphragm for extended frequency response
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: -37 dBV/Pa
- impedance: 100 ohms
- requires 48-volt phantom power on your mixer or audio interface
- 2-1/16" diameter x 6-3/8" length
- weight: 12.1 oz
- male XLR connector
- stand adapter
- storage bag
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT2020
What's in the box:
- Cardioid condenser side-address microphone (black)
- Stand Mount (5/8"-27)
- Thread adapter (5/8"-27 -to- 3/8"-16)
- Zippered storage pouch
- Specifications sheet
- Purchase Registration card
- Disposal statement
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Audio-Technica AT2020
Features & specs
|Application||For live & studio use|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Audio-Technica AT2020 is a side-address, condenser microphone that is designed for vocal or instrument use in project or studio applications. It has a cardioid polar pattern to reduce pickup of sounds from the side and rear. The AT2020 comes with an adjustable stand adapter, a thread adapter, and a zippered storage pouch.
Side-Address: The AT2020 is designed to be mounted upright, with the front of the microphone placed directly in front of the sound source. The front of the microphone has the Audio-Technica logo, while the back is labeled "Back."
Stand Adapter: The supplied pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely, allowing you to easily position the microphone for best performance. The mount has a 5/8"-27 thread, plus a thread adapter for 3/8"-16 microphone stands.
Phantom Power: This condenser microphone requires 48V DC phantom power in order to operate. This can be provided by most mixers or audio consoles, or by a separate phantom power supply.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 144dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% THD
- Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 124dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 74dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Dimensions: Diameter: 2.047", Length: 6.375"
- Weight: 12.1 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?