About the Audio-Technica AT2020PK
Great home studio performance
The Audio-Technica AT2020 gets you into professional-quality recordings without breaking the bank. This side-address condenser mic features a low-mass diaphragm that's custom-engineered for capturing articulate, dynamic voice tracks. It's bundled here with a boom arm that attaches to the edge of your desktop. You can position the mic right in front of you without taking up valuable desk space. The boom arm is pre-threaded with an XLR cable that connects the mic to your mixer or computer interface. This bundle also includes a pair of Audio-Technica's ATH-M20x studio headphones.
- designed for home studio recording
- side-address condenser microphone
- cardioid pattern for noise and feedback rejection
- low-mass diaphragm for extended frequency response
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: -37 dBV/Pa
- impedance: 100 ohms
- requires 48-volt phantom power on your mixer or audio interface
- 2-1/16" diameter x 6-3/8" length
- weight: 12.1 oz
- male XLR connector
- desktop boom arm with threaded XLR cable (147")
- ATH-M20X studio headphones
- adapter for mic stand
- storage bag
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT2020PK
What's in the box:
- AT2020 Microphone
- ATH-M20x Headphones w/ attached 123" straight cord (3.5mm connector with attached 1/4" adapter)
- 29.250" Boom arm w/ attached 147" XLR cable
- Desk clamp
- Pivoting microphone stand adapter
- Zippered vinyl carry-case
- Instruction manual
- Online registration card
- Disposal instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Audio-Technica AT2020PK
Overview: The Audio-Technica AT2020PK microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile and easy-to-use boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2020 condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones, and a studio boom-arm with a pre-threaded XLR cable.
Side-Address: The AT2020 microphone should be mounted vertically, either upright or hanging down, with the front of the microphone placed directly in front of the sound source. The front of the microphone has the Audio-Technica logo, while the back is labeled "Back."
Cardioid Pattern: The microphone's cardioid polar pattern picks up sounds from one side (front), and rejects sounds from the sides and rear. This isolates the desired sound source from other sound sources to give you the best possible results, and helps control feedback.
Output Connector: The AT2020 microphone is equipped with a male XLR connector in its base.
Phantom Power: This condenser microphone requires +48VDC of phantom power in order to operate.
Overview: The Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones features a closed-back, over-the-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments. The sturdy ATH-M20x is designed for use for studio or field recording.
Drivers: The 40mm drivers are made with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils, and are tuned for enhanced low frequency performance.
Cable: The ATH-M20x has a single cable exit on the left ear cup. The attached straight cable is over 10 feet in length (123"), and terminated with a 3.5mm mini plug that can be used with most portable devices. A snap-on 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter is included for those times when you're listening to home or professional components with a full-sized headphone jack.
Boom-Arm: The included adjustable boom-arm can securely clamp to desks, tables, or other flat surfaces up to 2.2" thick. It features spring-stabilized joints, ensuring the arm repositions easily and stays in place, and full 360˚ rotation. The arm includes an internally threaded 147" XLR cable, for unhindered movement and a clean appearance. A 3/8" threaded end is provided for the included pivoting microphone mount.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connector: XLR (male)
- Dimensions: Diameter: 2.04", Length: 6.34"
- Weight: 12.1 ounces
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Maximum Input Power: 700mW at 1 kHz
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Dimensions: Width=3.293" Height=4.011" Depth=1.81"
- Cable Length: 123" (10'-3")
- Weight: 9.3 ounces (w/1/4" adapter)
- Length (Fully extended): 29.250"
- Elbow Height: 16.0"
- XLR Cable Length:
- Total: 147.0"
- Microphone End: 11.0"
- Base End: 9.0'
- XLR Connectors: Female on mic end, male on other end
- Threaded Connector: 3/8"