About the Audio-Technica AT2020USB+PK
An easy way to get into podcasting
An easy way to get into podcasting
The Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ microphone connects directly to your computer to capture clean-sounding recordings — a truly simple setup that's great for podcasting. This rugged side-address condenser microphone features a low-mass diaphragm that's custom-engineered for capturing voices with clarity and precision.
Made for your desktop studio
This podcasting kit includes a boom arm that attaches to the edge of your desktop. You can position the mic right in front of you without taking up valuable desk space. The boom arm is pre-threaded with a USB cable that connects the mic to your computer. This bundle also includes a pair of Audio-Technica's ATH-M20x studio headphones. You can connect the 'phones to your computer or directly to the USB microphone's 3.5mm output jack with independent level control.
- designed for recording directly to a computer
- side-address USB condenser microphone
- cardioid pattern for noise and feedback rejection
- low-mass diaphragm for extended frequency response
- stereo headphone minijack with volume control for monitoring as you record
- supports Windows® and Mac® OS, no drivers needed
- recording resolution: 16-bit/44.1/48 kHz
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- weight: 12.1 oz.
- desktop boom arm with threaded USB cable (12.5-foot, Type A to Type B)
- ATH-M20X studio headphones
- additional tripod desktop stand
- mic stand adapter
- storage bag
- additional USB cable (10-foot, Type A to Type B)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT2020USB+PK
What's in the box:
- AT2020USB+ Microphone
- ATH-M20x Headphones w/ attached 123" straight cord (3.5mm connector with attached 1/4" adapter)
- 29.250" Boom arm w/ attached 12.50' USB cable (type-A on one end / type-B on other end / 2.0)
- Desk clamp
- Table-top tripod
- Pivoting microphone stand adapter
- 10' USB cable (type-A on one end / type-B on other end / 2.0)
- Zippered nylon carry-case
- Instruction manual
- Online registration card
- Disposal instructions
Audio-Technica AT2020USB+PK reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Audio-Technica AT2020USB+PK
Overview: The Audio-Technica AT2020USB+PK microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile and easy-to-use boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2020USB+ condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones, a table-top mic tripod, and a studio boom-arm with a pre-threaded USB cable.
Side-Address: The AT2020USB+ microphone should be mounted vertically, either upright or hanging down, with the front of the microphone placed directly in front of the sound source. The front of the microphone has the Audio-Technica logo, while the back is labeled "Back."
Cardioid Pattern: The microphone's cardioid polar pattern picks up sounds from one side (front), and rejects sounds from the sides and rear. This isolates the desired sound source from other sound sources to give you the best possible results, and helps control feedback.
Digital Output: This USB microphone is equipped with a type-B USB port, and a high quality A/D and D/A converter with a bit depth of 16 bits and a sampling rate of 44.1/48 kHz.
Headphone Output: For latency-free monitoring, the microphone has a 3.5mm headphone output. This high-output internal headphone amplifier lets you monitor your subject with clarity and detail, and provides additional volume for critical listening. The headphone level control only adjusts the mic's headphone output, and not the microphone level.
Mix Control: You can monitor previously recorded tracks while recording new audio. The Mix Control dial lets you balance the levels of the live audio and the prerecorded audio on your computer.
Compatibility: The AT2020USB+ is compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1, and the following operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Mac OS X.
USB Power: This condenser microphone requires power in order to operate. It receives power (5V DC) from your computer's USB port, and through the supplied USB cable.
Overview: The Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones features a closed-back, over-the-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments. The sturdy ATH-M20x is designed for use for studio or field recording.
Drivers: The 40mm drivers are made with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils, and are tuned for enhanced low frequency performance.
Cable: The ATH-M20x has a single cable exit on the left ear cup. The attached straight cable is over 10 feet in length (123"), and terminated with a 3.5mm mini plug that can be used with most portable devices. A snap-on 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter is included for those times when you're listening to home or professional components with a full-sized headphone jack.
Boom-Arm: The included adjustable boom-arm can securely clamp to desks, tables, or other flat surfaces up to 2.2" thick. It features spring-stabilized joints, ensuring the arm repositions easily and stays in place, and full 360˚ rotation. The arm includes an internally threaded 12.50' USB cable, for unhindered movement and a clean appearance. A 3/8" threaded end is provided for the included pivoting microphone mount.
Tripod: A tripod mic stand is included, letting you place the microphone on a table or flat surface, and raising it up approximately 3". The tripod features a male 3/8" threaded end and can be folded up for stowage and transportation.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- USB Socket: Type-B (2.0)
- Headphone Output: 130mW (1 kHz, 10% THD, 32Ω load)
- Dimensions: Diameter: 2.042", Length: 6.379"
- Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Maximum Input Power: 700mW at 1 kHz
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Dimensions: Width=3.293" Height=4.011" Depth=1.81"
- Cable Length: 123" (10'-3")
- Weight: 9.3 ounces (w/1/4" adapter)
- Length (Fully extended): 29.250"
- Elbow Height: 16.0"
- USB Cable Length:
- Total: 12.50'
- Microphone End: 19.0"
- Base End: 106"
- USB Connector: Type-A (2.0)
- Threaded Connector: 3/8"