About the Audio-Technica ATH-ANC900BT QuietPoint®
Audio-Technica's best noise-canceling headphones
Audio-Technica's best noise-canceling headphones
Audio-Technica has always been known for great sound, but the ATH-ANC900BT QuietPoint wireless headphones offer the company's best noise cancellation yet. This digital-hybrid technology helps cancel out external distractions, so you can better focus on your tunes. Music play wirelessly from your phone via Bluetooth 5.0.
This is the latest and greatest version of the popular wireless technology. You get a stronger, more stable connection when you play music wirelessly with your phone. It also helps with efficiency, so you get longer battery life — up to 35 hours of wireless music listening with noise cancellation.
Classic Audio-Technica sound
The drivers inside the ATH-ANC900BT headphones deliver the clear, full-range sound that makes the company popular among headphone hobbyist and music pros. These headphones are tuned for strong bass response and detailed sound across all frequencies.
Convenient controls and "hear through" feature
The ATH-ANC900BT also lets you take phone calls while you're on the go. There is a touch sensitive panel on the right earcup. You control music, volume, and calls with a simple swipe of your finger.
A quick tap of a dedicated button on the right ear cup turns off noise cancellation and turns on the “Hear Through” feature. Tiny mics pick up external sound — so you can hear to hear people without removing the headphones. (I could see this being helpful for when a flight attendant comes by to take a drink order.)
- over-the-ear, closed-back design for noise isolation
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- aptX® decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- active noise-canceling circuitry blocks out external distractions
- digital hybrid technology offers Audio-Technica's highest degree of ambient noise reduction
- 40mm drivers offer clarity across and extra-wide frequency range
- tuned for detailed, revealing sound and strong bass
- strong, lightweight carbon coating on diaphragms
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 35 hours of wireless use with noise cancellation
- earcup touch controls let you answer calls, play/pause music, skip tracks, and control volume
- "Hear Through" feature lets you quickly turn off noise-canceling so you can hear external sounds
- built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- free Audio-Technica Connect app for Apple® and Android™ lets you adjust settings
- customize the sound and manually choose the level of noise cancellation
- folding design
- includes 49" 3.5mm headphone cable for wired listening
- airline adapter included
- USB charging cable included
- carrying pouch
- frequency response: 5-45,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 103 dB (with noise-cancellation "on")
- weight: 9.2 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ATH-ANC900BT
What's in the box:
- Over-ear wireless headphones (black)
- 49" Audio cable (right-angled 3.5mm plug)
- Airline adapter (1 female 3.5mm jack -to- 2 male 3.5mm plugs)
- 13" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Quick Start Guide
- Caution Guide
- Statement of Compliance
- Electronics disposal guidelines
- Battery disposal guidelines
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC900BT QuietPoint® reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Audio-Technica ATH-ANC900BT QuietPoint®
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.023" x 3.779"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||5-45k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Audio-Technica ATH-ANC900BT QuietPoint over-ear wireless headphones feature proprietary Active Noise-cancelling (ANC) technology to significantly reduce environmental noise so all you hear is your music or phone call. The headphones also add Bluetooth wireless technology for convenience and high quality drivers capable of reproducing Hi-Res audio.
Bluetooth: The headphones are equipped with Bluetooth version 5.0 and a built-in microphone, allowing you to listen to music or your phone calls without a wired connection. The headphones are compatible with A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, and HSP Bluetooth profiles, as well as the aptX, AAC, and SBC codecs. Maximum wireless range is 33' (line of sight).
Active Noise Cancelling: Active Noise Cancelling electronically shuts out ambient noise, so you can listen to your music or phone conversation in peace. Built-in microphones pick up environmental noise, while ANC circuitry inverts the signal to cancel out the noise, so all you hear is your music or conversation.
A-T Connect App: The Audio-Technica Connect smartphone app provides additional features for controlling and enhancing the performance of your A-T headphones. With the app, you can control the pairing and unpairing of Bluetooth devices (up to 8). Connect displays the battery level as a percentage, and the Bluetooth codec in use. You can change the Bluetooth codec used by the headphones, and customize the button operation to your preferences. The Connect app is available for iOS devices (10.0 or later) and Android devices (6.0 and up).
On-board Controls: The left earcup has touch-sensitive controls for music playback and conducting phone calls. Controls include volume up/volume down, next track, previous track, pause/play, answer call, and end call. The Hear-Through feature instantly decreases the volume with a press of the NR/HT button, to allow you to quickly listen to voices (conversations, announcements, etc.) while wearing the headphones. You can switch between Active Noise Reduction (ANR) and Hear Through (HT) by placing your hand over the touch-sensitive controls on the left earcup for two seconds.
Battery: The Bluetooth and ANR are powered by a built-in 3.7-volt Lithium-polymer rechargeable battery. The battery charges in approximately 5.5 hours via USB. A fully-charged battery lasts up to approximately 35 hours, with Bluetooth and ANC on, and up to 60 hours with ANC only.
Drivers: The ATH-ANC900BT headphones are equipped with large proprietary 40mm drivers with a diamond-like carbon coating on the diaphragms which give you pure audio performance with an extended frequency response and no distortion. The wide 5Hz-45kHz frequency range lets you hear more of the details of the music, especially Hi-Res audio from the newer 96kHz/24-bit music files and streaming services.
Cables: The headphones come with a 49" audio cable with a standard 3.5mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug. Also included is a 13" Micro-B USB charging cable.
Comfort Features: The ear cups and headband have soft memory foam padding to give you maximum comfort. The lightweight design features optimized lateral pressure for less fatigue during long listening sessions.
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 45kHz
- Sensitivity: 103dB/mW (with ANC); 100dB/mW (without ANC)
- Impedance: 35 ohms (without ANC)
- Dimensions: Width 3.023", Height 3.779", Depth 2.075"
- Cable Length: 49" with right-angled 3.5mm plug
- Weight: 9.2 ounces (w/o cable)