About the Audio-Technica ATH-ANC700BT QuietPoint®
Wireless noise-cancelers from the audio specialists
Wireless noise-cancelers from the audio specialists
This is good value for a set of headphones with both Bluetooth and active noise cancellation. Especially when you consider Audio-Technica's sound reputation. The drivers inside the ATH-ANC700BT offer the clear, full-range sound that makes the company popular among headphone hobbyist and music pros.
These sleek, well-padded over-ears play music wirelessly from your phone. They also use an advanced dual-mic system to cancel out external sounds. That means you can knockout plane engine noise, office chatter, or the incessant hum of an HVAC system while you enjoy your tunes.
The ATH-ANC700BT also lets you take phone calls while you're on the go. There is a touch sensitive panel on the right earcup. You control music, volume, and calls with a simple swipe of your finger.
- over-the-ear, closed-back design for noise isolation
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- aptX® decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- active noise-canceling circuitry blocks out external distractions
- tiny dual-microphone array housed in each earcup for steady, consistent noise cancellation
- 40mm drivers offer clarity across and extra-wide frequency range
- lightweight voice coils and specially designed diaphragm for more natural sound
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 25 hours of wireless use with noise cancellation
- built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- earcup touch controls let you answer calls, play/pause music, skip tracks, and control volume
- folding design
- includes 47" 3.5mm headphone cable for wired listening
- USB charging cable included
- carrying pouch
- frequency response: 5-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 98 dB (with noise-cancellation "on")
- weight: 8.8 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ATH-ANC700BTBK
What's in the box:
- Over-ear wireless headphones (black)
- 48" Audio cable (right-angled 3.5mm plug)
- 12" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Storage pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- Caution Guide
- Statement of Compliance
- Battery disposal guidelines
- Disposal guidelines
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Audio-Technica ATH-ANC700BT QuietPoint®
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.025" x 3.817"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||5-40k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Audio-Technica ATH-ANC700BT QuietPoint Wireless Headphones let you enjoy your music without distracting ambient noise. The headphones feature Active Noise-Cancelling technology (ANC), as well as Bluetooth wireless performance. The ANC700BT has a built-in rechargeable battery that provides up to 25 hours of continuous use on a full charge. On-board touch controls let you raise and lower the volume, select your music tracks, and answer calls on your smartphone. The headphones include a 4' audio cable, a 12" USB charging cable, and a vinyl storage pouch.
Drivers: The 40mm drivers not only produce high quality wireless audio, but are capable of a wide, high-resolution frequency response of 5-40,000 Hz when used with the supplied audio cable. The memory foam ear pads and headband pads provide excellent sound isolation and offer comfort for many hours of continuous use.
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC): The ATH-ANC700BT QuietPoint headphones utilize active noise-cancelling technology with a four microphone multi-feedback system to reduce the amount of environmental noise inside the ear cups. The microphones pick up ambient noise from all directions, and apply an opposite audio signal to cancel the ambient noise so all you hear is your music or phone call.
Bluetooth: The wireless ANC700BT features Bluetooth version 4.1, and supports Qualcomm aptX, AAC, and SBC codecs. Compatible Bluetooth profiles include A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, and HSP. The headphones have a 33' maximum range (line of sight). On-board touch controls on the left ear cup let you play, pause, skip forward, or skip backward when listening to music, raise and lower volume, and activate the speech recognition feature, such as Siri for iOS devices. When talking on the phone, the touch controls let you answer, reject, or end a call, and switch the call between your mobile phone or the headphones.
Battery: The built-in 3.7-volt DC lithium-polymer battery charges in approximately 5 hours (from 0% to 100% charge) when connected via the supplied USB cable. A fully-charged battery provides the following operating times:
- 25 hours (Bluetooth and ANC)
- 30 hours (Bluetooth only)
- 45 hours (ANC only)
- 1000 hours (standby)
Playthrough Function: If you can't listen wirelessly, or choose not to, the ATH-ANC700BT comes with 48" straight cord that plugs into the left ear cup. The Playthrough Function lets you plug directly into your portable device and listen to your content. If the built-in battery has remaining charge, you can use the ANC noise-cancelling function with the Playthrough function. ANC turns on/off via the power switch on the left ear cup.
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 40kHz (wired connection)
- Sensitivity: 98dB/mW (with ANC); 95dB/mW (without ANC)
- Impedance: 150 ohms (with ANC); 35 ohms (without ANC)
- Maximum Input Power: 1000mW (wired connection only)
- Dimensions: Width 3.025", Height 3.817", Depth 1.985"
- Cable Length: 48" (straight) with right-angled 3.5mm plug
- Weight: 8.8 ounces (w/o cable)